Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

This is a direct quote from cactusjumper

"That area has been looked at, over the years, by many people. Hard to believe that what they say they have found there has been overlooked by so many. Now that I know the exact location, I will investagate further.

Joe Ribaudo"

Hmmmm ........ let's extend this line of reasoning to the lost dutchman mine.

By the cactusjumper's line of reasoning we can say that if a bunch of people have spent a bunch of years searching for the LDM and they never found it, then it would be hard to believe that you would find it.

That being the case then why bother looking for the LDM since it's impossible for anyone to find it just because no one who looked for it in the past was able to find it.

Following cactusjumper's line of reasoning I have to ask .....
If nobody can find the LDM just because no one who looked for it before was able to find it ........ then what are you doing at this forum?

I for one thing cactusjumper's line of reasoning is wrong. Just because people didn't find the LDM in their past search does not mean it is impossible to find.

I don't believe for one second cactusjumper believes that either. He said that as an attempt to deliberately provoke me.

YET THE MODERATOR INSIST THAT I NOT DEFEND MYSELF BUT ALLOWS CACTUSJUMPER TO DELIBERATE PROVOKE WHENEVER HE WANTS!

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi Springfield

Your absolutely right about corporations. But I would add that selling ONLY to overseas investors might be a ploy by Holy Stones Inc because it might be more difficult for an oversea investor to sue. As far as I've been able to find out the only real asset of the corporation is the German holy stones, which wouldn't be of value to anyone here in the US.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi Cubfan64

You stated

"Oh, and they failed to publish their 2010 annual report due in October so they are considered not in good standing."

My understand is they didn't pay their corporate dues or fees, whatever it correctly called. Which means the Corporation Commission will take their corporation certificate away from them. This will make a defunct corporation. That's what Hoops is upset about. As soon as it's a defunct corporation the only one left holding the assets is Taylor. Which means he will have gained total control. That's what's been going on inside Holy Stones Inc, a power play for total control. So not only is the corporation not in good standing, it's about to become defunct.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Now, surely you can see that if cactusjumper had wanted to, just as others posting here have done, he could have discovered on his own by doing a little research, just like others posting here have done, and he would have found out answers about Holy Stons Inc, just as others posting here have done.

But cactusjumper dicided not to, or if he did he dicided not to post it, because his statements about my posts being an attempt to scam someone WERE DELIBERATELY TO PROVOKE ME!

YET THE MODERATOR INSIST THAT I NOT DEFEND MYSELF!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

The real question here, is why no mention of the the trunk full of goodies that was found? Are we saving that for the.......Hook? :dontknow:

Joe Ribaudo

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

To those who emailed me about cactusjumper’s ploy .....

I know cactusjumper didn't give HIS results of an investigation of the area. I know he gave what amounts to a "sorry attempt" at results of an investigation of the area by his friend, not by himself.

I know he's trying to trick me into giving my detaild results of my investigation of the area.

But I do THANK YOU for the warning.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

daringEagle said:
Hi Cubfan64

You stated

"Oh, and they failed to publish their 2010 annual report due in October so they are considered not in good standing."

My understand is they didn't pay their corporate dues or fees, whatever it correctly called. Which means the Corporation Commission will take their corporation certificate away from them. This will make a defunct corporation. That's what Hoops is upset about. As soon as it's a defunct corporation the only one left holding the assets is Taylor. Which means he will have gained total control. That's what's been going on inside Holy Stones Inc, a power play for total control. So not only is the corporation not in good standing, it's about to become defunct.

In the articles of incorporation, Rick Gwynne is listed as a Director along with Emory Taylor. I think earlier on you mentioned something about the two of them having a "falling out" or something (although I may be wrong as I could not find it again) - but if so, how would Taylor control all the assets when the corporation becomes defunct unless those other folks involved in the corporation allowed him to scam them somehow?

All this sounds like one great big lawsuit and fight waiting for someone to light the fuse.

As far as the moderator not allowing you to defend yourself, you may feel that way, but you are very mistaken. You bet there are MANY instances of attacking, provoking, insulting or otherwise breaking the terms agreed to when we all joined the forum - in fact they go on every single day all over the forum I'm sure. I'm sure you understand that the moderators here don't go through every single post all day long to "weed out" and scold those people who break the rules. What I'm certain they DO however, is respond when someone uses the "report" function and expresses concern about a certain post, thread or person posting - it doesn't even have to be one of the parties involved in the discussion. At that point, I would assume they look through a few posts, determine a course of action and deal with it.

Is it fair? Of course not, but is it reasonable - I think it is. You have just as much right to "report" a post or poster as anyone else does here, so I'm sure if you have an issue a moderator will be just as happy to look into it regardless of race, sex or religion. The fact is, if any of us don't like it, we don't have to post here - it's pretty simple.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Since the moderator INSIST THAT I NOT DEFEND MYSELF AND ALLOWS ONLY CACTUSJUMPER TO DELIBERATELY ATTACK IN ORDER TO PROVOKE

I will not respond to any of his posts.

If anyone else would care to ask me anything I will be happy to
respond.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Cubfan64

Others have emailed me that cactusjumper and a moderator are friends and that he is the one reporting that I'm abusing the forum. So going to the SO-CALLED moderator about cactusjumper deliberately making post to provoke me is pointless.

I will ask Hoops how it is Taylor is gaining control. like you say .... something seems wrong about it.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DE,
You seem somewhat 'obsessed' with Taylor - from what I have seen in the BlackBarth-papers (and also documented there) - I wouldn't trust him further than I could throw him - which would not be very far ...
How come he's suddenly got a good-guy status?

And before you accuse me of not reading the posts - yes I have.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Oh and by the way -
If I only possessed a fraction of cactusjumper's knowledge about the Superstitions and whatever moves there - I would be a happy man.
Yup - he's thorny - but I would trust him implicitly!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

All,

There is nothing going on at the Holy Stones claim. Like many such empty claims, I imagine it will just fade away. :hello:

More of you should have made it to the Rendezvous and talked to Rick Gwynn. It was an interesting story. I only make it down to Apache Junction once a year for the Rendezvous but most people can tell you I have pretty good sources for what's going on there.

It's amazing what you hear at the Rendezvous. :o

I no longer have a dog in any of those fights. That said, I am still interested in the legends of the past, and those being created today. I don't seek information from anonymous sources, it's a waste of time. That's why I insist on the personal information of those who contact me privately.

These days, I give out just as much information as I receive.....maybe more.

Joe Ribaudo

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

daringEagle said:
Cubfan64

Others have emailed me that cactusjumper and a moderator are friends and that he is the one reporting that I'm abusing the forum. So going to the SO-CALLED moderator about cactusjumper deliberately making post to provoke me is pointless.

I will ask Hoops how it is Taylor is gaining control. like you say .... something seems wrong about it.

I doubt very much that Cactusjumper is anything more than a casual friend of the moderator here at best, but even if that were the case, there are plenty of other moderators to talk to as well as the owner of the forum if you really have an issue.

Cactusjumper is a friend of mine, but he'll be the first person to tell you there are numerous issues that he and I disagree/have disagreed on - sometimes even pretty strongly. He isn't out to make friends, and in fact rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but more often than not he makes good points, asks legitimate questions and doesn't accept much without real proof - that tends to irritate people, but doesn't make him a bad guy.

You seem like an intelligent person, I didn't picture you being naive enough to blindly believe a few people who e-mail you with a "story" about Cactusjumper and the moderator being friends, unless of course you already want to believe it.

I can assure you there have been instances in the not too distant past where Cactusjumper has had posts removed and been "scolded" and warned exactly the same way you were. I shouldn't have to say this, but don't believe everything you hear, in fact on a public forum it's quite likely that you shouldn't believe MOST of what you hear :) Of course that makes me wonder why ANY of us are here - in my case it's only because I don't live near the Superstitions cause if I did, any spare time I had would be spent out there and not behind my computer :)

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

@Cubfan64
... and amen to that! I just couldn't agree more!

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Per,

Many thanks......but the truth is, I "stand on the shoulder's of Giants". I am doing my best to pass on what I have been given, and what I have dug up on my own. Many folks think that ain't worth much. :icon_scratch:

Take care,

Joe

cactusjumper

Gold Member
Dec 10, 2005
Arizona

Cubfan64 said:
daringEagle said:
Cubfan64

I doubt very much that Cactusjumper is anything more than a casual friend of the moderator here at best, but even if that were the case, there are plenty of other moderators to talk to as well as the owner of the forum if you really have an issue.

Cactusjumper is a friend of mine, but he'll be the first person to tell you there are numerous issues that he and I disagree/have disagreed on - sometimes even pretty strongly. He isn't out to make friends, and in fact rubs a lot of people the wrong way, but more often than not he makes good points, asks legitimate questions and doesn't accept much without real proof - that tends to irritate people, but doesn't make him a bad guy.

You seem like an intelligent person, I didn't picture you being naive enough to blindly believe a few people who e-mail you with a "story" about Cactusjumper and the moderator being friends, unless of course you already want to believe it.

I can assure you there have been instances in the not too distant past where Cactusjumper has had posts removed and been "scolded" and warned exactly the same way you were. I shouldn't have to say this, but don't believe everything you hear, in fact on a public forum it's quite likely that you shouldn't believe MOST of what you hear :) Of course that makes me wonder why ANY of us are here - in my case it's only because I don't live near the Superstitions cause if I did, any spare time I had would be spent out there and not behind my computer :)

Paul,

Thanks for sticking up for me......Kinda. :)

I assume the multi-posts are an assessment of my character, friends and motives here. I don't find that unreasonable, as I would do the same thing......and have. I have made a few enemies, many of that number are the same person, but believe I have made far more friends.

In private messages this guy tried to suck me into the Holy Stones game. My health won't allow me to run with the big dogs, so I (privately) ignored him. Anyone who reads the reams of information on these folks, would understand why they are best ignored. In truth, they put bb to shame. :notworthy:

Am I being accused of close friendship with the moderators???? Shades of the LDM Forum. Actually, I was also accused of being the Joe who was the Web Master. Now that was a real laugher. ;D ;D ;D
Take care,

Joe

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

daringEagle said:
T.Parker

You too can call me Dude or Guy if you want. It changes nothing.

This is a direct quote from T.Parker.

“You mess with me you mess with the whole trailer park.”

Oh, my God! Not only do you live in Apache Junction but you also live in a TRAILER PARK!

No wonder you don’t actually read the posts.

Buddy
Not exactly a "Trailer Park" More like a 1.3 Million Dollar Piece of Property backed up to the Tonto National Forest...I included a picture of my back yard to put a little dent in that Superiority Complex.
What makes you think I can read? after all i do live in AJ and dont know much about nuttin cause I dont have to much of an EDUMUCATION ................ although i did retire at the age of 40 (I wonder how that happened) :icon_scratch: I feel so bad about myself and where I live i had to change my screen name :laughing9: :laughing9: :read2:

Attachments

• My Getto in AJ.jpg
    My Getto in AJ.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 439

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Boy that's a beautiful and crystal clear photo T. Parker! Nice "backyard" :)

People constantly tell me my wife and I will be bored to death if we retire early, but it seems to me we have LOTS of things we want to do with our lives other than work 40 hours a week to make someone else rich. I can tick off a dozen things we want to do from volunteer work to my personal favorite - exploring the Superstitions (hehe).

Mind if I steal a copy of your photo?

BenThereDoneThat

Feb 27, 2008
Apache Junction, AZ
Detector(s) used
MXT 300 / Javelina Gold Trommel
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cubfan64 said:
Boy that's a beautiful and crystal clear photo T. Parker! Nice "backyard" :)

People constantly tell me my wife and I will be bored to death if we retire early, but it seems to me we have LOTS of things we want to do with our lives other than work 40 hours a week to make someone else rich. I can tick off a dozen things we want to do from volunteer work to my personal favorite - exploring the Superstitions (hehe).

Mind if I steal a copy of your photo?

Being free of a clock is the best thing ever, Set yourself up so you don't owe anyone any money is the first thing to do...Then the world is your playground :headbang: Photo is all yours my friend...I could send you a much larger one if you like.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions