Ah ....... just how old are you?

I know what you mean about shooting off my 45s. I suppose all of you
pretend there are no books written about the Lost Dutchman mine. I
suppose all of you pretend like there is no Superstition mountain
standing there.

I know, you can't figure this out. Let me explain. I said it more than
once. This story is 100% documented. There is no point in pretending
Superstition mountain does not exist -- we can all see it. Just like
anyone who wants to can see these documents. Complaining about someone shooting off a 45 after the A Bomb has been dropped is rather pointless.

Ok, let me explain. The leaking of the documents must have been done to get even with Taylor, why else do it. I'm sure the person who leaked them to me saw to it that Taylor knew documents had been leaked. Don't feel bad, it took me a while to figure that one out myself.

That leaves just one thing. Why tell everybody about gold - platinum
deposit and Walter Gassler if your looking for it.
Well ...... you jumped to a conclusion.
Ah ..... that's your conclusion ..... not mine.

You talk, talk, you talk too me
Your eyes touch me physically
Stay with me we'll take the night
As passion takes another bite, oh
Who's the hunter, who's the game

Not that I'd use this post to have some fun with a cactusjumper.
Well ..... ok, I'm guilty of that ... but the heart of it is true.
BANG! BANG!

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Cubfan64 said:
Tantalum metal is toxic? News to me

no tantalum is not toxic can be ratiated..

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

cactusjumper said:
.... I wouldn't try to make any sense out of this cluster boink, it's just some kids having fun......no matter how old they are. ::)....

Have you noticed that this goat rope of a forum catagory has morphed into a constant parade of, uh, let's say, 'unusual' folks with 'unusual' claims? I enjoy contrary ideas as much as the next guy, but this topic, a dialogue between bb and de, is essentially the only LDM activity since the TNet server took its dirt nap. Maybe everything to be said about the old German jackass prospector has been said.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

daringEagle said:
Sheryl Crow song called Soak Up The Sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun.
Got my 45 on.
So I can rock on.

Hummmm ...... maybe that's after your time. Maybe this is
better.

Shooting at the walls of heartache
Bang, bang
I am the warrior

What! Farther back sitll?

Happiness is a warm gun.

Ah ....... just how old are you?

I know what you mean about shooting off my 45s. I suppose all of you
pretend there are no books written about the Lost Dutchman mine. I
suppose all of you pretend like there is no Superstition mountain
standing there.

I know, you can't figure this out. Let me explain. I said it more than
once. This story is 100% documented. There is no point in pretending
Superstition mountain does not exist -- we can all see it. Just like
anyone who wants to can see these documents. Complaining about someone shooting off a 45 after the A Bomb has been dropped is rather pointless.

Ok, let me explain. The leaking of the documents must have been done to get even with Taylor, why else do it. I'm sure the person who leaked them to me saw to it that Taylor knew documents had been leaked. Don't feel bad, it took me a while to figure that one out myself.

That leaves just one thing. Why tell everybody about gold - platinum
deposit and Walter Gassler if your looking for it.
Well ...... you jumped to a conclusion.
Ah ..... that's your conclusion ..... not mine.

You talk, talk, you talk too me
Your eyes touch me physically
Stay with me we'll take the night
As passion takes another bite, oh
Who's the hunter, who's the game

Not that I'd use this post to have some fun with a cactusjumper.
Well ..... ok, I'm guilty of that ... but the heart of it is true.
BANG! BANG!

killing someone is easy living with what you have done takes time ...about that long ...

pick up your shell caseings ... dont shot anything you will not eat ...clean up after your self .. he's not going to need it any more ,, right ?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Springfield said:
cactusjumper said:
.... I wouldn't try to make any sense out of this cluster boink, it's just some kids having fun......no matter how old they are. ::)....

Have you noticed that this goat rope of a forum catagory has morphed into a constant parade of, uh, let's say, 'unusual' folks with 'unusual' claims? I enjoy contrary ideas as much as the next guy, but this topic, a dialogue between bb and de, is essentially the only LDM activity since the TNet server took its dirt nap. Maybe everything to be said about the old German jackass prospector has been said.

i agree . the stones have been traslated and the mine has been found .. whats left is a bank account ...lol

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

Blindbowman said:
Springfield said:
cactusjumper said:

i agree . the stones have been traslated and the mine has been found .. whats left is a bank account ...lol

See what I mean?

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i got xamas things to wrap .. latter .. you all have a marry xmas and a happy new year .. :thumbsup: :coffee2:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi springfield.
The map for you.

Attachments

• map006.jpg
    map006.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 1,475
OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Was it you BB who had an experience of absorbing something .... toxic(?) and then going off about religion? Don't you say something about this ..... along those lines?

Accoring to the German holy stone legend, the holy stone radiates an energy of some kind BUT! only a high spiritualist, or initiate of 72 degrees can have visions ... religious ones ... of the end times ... of God ... after absorbing this energy. People who are not high spiritualists or initiates of 72 degrees can not have the visions.

Also, the same is true of the "talking" ... only the high spiritualists or initiates of 72 degrees can hearing the holy stones "talking".

You seem to be trying to find a scientific reason (aka the toxic stuff) for a spiritual experience. I dodn't think there is a scientific reason for a spiritual experienct. For example, if it was a toxic substance then why would all the hallucinations have only to do with the end times? I've never heard of a toxic sunstance causing just one type of hallucination.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

springfield:

Maybe you missed it. But Anne Rue thinks some of the German holy stones ....... well at least one ........ was with the Dutchman's cache at his house when the flood happened. She believes the Dutchman gave the stone(s) to Julia Thomas because she was part German. Rue believes Julia was spiritual enough to have the visions after absorbing the energy from the stone(s).

Maybe you missed it. But I gave a list of people who are or have recently been searching for the Deity stone. These guys believe the Deity stone is the only ACTUAL German holy stone here. They believe the black and purple amethyst is a special absorber of the energy from the Deity stone, you know ........ like iron absorbs the magnetic field of a magnet and the iron becomes a magnet itself. That's why these guys are searching for the Deity stone.

Phil Reinhardt, Rick Gwynne, Ralph Henderson, Scott Kimbal, Paul Zeilmer, Alan Tree, the Johnson brothers.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Morning DE, bk to the essentials, how was the date? I hope that he didn't act entirely like a gentleman. A word of caution on mi buddy BB, he was a 'swabbie' before he was sectioned "8". Just as bad as me or cactus.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Bob Collins

I've only seen pictures of the holy stones owned by Holy Stones Inc. Your description does not match the pictures.

All of the holy stones in the pictures are are amethyst, white quartz, and black basalt.

Maybe they showed you an altered stone. You are an "outsider" ... not a member of Holy Stones Inc.

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

HIO again. It appears that the stones are given a double place in producing the sounds etc. They act as a fixation point for semi self hypnosis / hyper suggestion, further bolstered by previous beliefs.

A fairly normal factor, it actually does work, even though probably the stones do not have any particular ability in themselves..

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Bill96

I tried .... thru another person of coures ... to invest in Holy Stones Inc. but was told they are not taking on any investors. But maybe that's changed. My informant told me all nine original members received a black cross necklace, and the heads of the two groups (Taylor and Gwynne) each received a skeleton key.

These things are of special importance. Otto Rahn always carried a skeleton key on his Grail quest, and the assassen on the head side of the prophecy logo wears a black cross.

You know what the 9 represents .... right?

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Tropical Tramp

I'm resisting ...... I'm sure the boys don't want to hear girl talk. But when BB told me about his .......... section .............. it was alot LONGER then 8, if you know what I mean........

LOL, I'm just JOKING BB didn't say any such thing. :tongue3:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Speaking of numbers ...... the number 9.

that's the same number of the original members of the Knights Templar.

Which brings us back to the German holy stones and the Grail legends.

There are three main types of grail legends.
1. the version by Chrétien de Troyes
2. the version by Cistercian monks
3. the version by Wolfram Von Eschenbach

Only the Cistercian monks version is Christian.

Wolfram Von Eschenbach actually went on expedition to the Holy Land and visited the Knights Templar.

Well ..... what do we know about the Cistercians .......??

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Tropical Tramp

Your on the right road. The Cistercian monks were big time into whats call Christian mysticism. It use of a holy object was used to help achieve communion with God. The holy object itself may have had no actual power in and of itself.

Springfield

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2003
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
BS

daringEagle said:
springfield:

Maybe you missed it. But Anne Rue thinks some of the German holy stones ....... well at least one ........ was with the Dutchman's cache at his house when the flood happened. She believes the Dutchman gave the stone(s) to Julia Thomas because she was part German. Rue believes Julia was spiritual enough to have the visions after absorbing the energy from the stone(s).

Maybe you missed it. But I gave a list of people who are or have recently been searching for the Deity stone. These guys believe the Deity stone is the only ACTUAL German holy stone here. They believe the black and purple amethyst is a special absorber of the energy from the Deity stone, you know ........ like iron absorbs the magnetic field of a magnet and the iron becomes a magnet itself. That's why these guys are searching for the Deity stone.

Phil Reinhardt, Rick Gwynne, Ralph Henderson, Scott Kimbal, Paul Zeilmer, Alan Tree, the Johnson brothers.

No, I didn't miss it. I was interested in some sort of plausible connection that could possibly link the Sinclair voyage and Waltz - but there are way too many dots to connect, I guess. Blue sky speculation theories leave some gaping holes that are necessarily glossed over.

I've seen that map before, or ones quite similar, (can't see much detail at low resolution unfortunately). Thanks for posting it, but I fail to see anything that relates to the subject at hand. A patch for one of those gaping holes maybe.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Is it a Blue Sky speculation theory with gaping holes that are necessarily glossed over?

Or is it that Springfield can’t see the connecting dots?

Which is it?

I think it is that Springfield can’t see the connecting dots, because he doesn’t want to see them.

When did the Sinclair-Zeno expedition to the new world take place?

Answer: 1390s.

When did the Dutchman live?

Answer: 1890s.

That’s a 500 year difference. It should be obvious as rain to anyone in his right mind that there is no direct connection because nobody lives for 500 years. So of course since there can not be a direct connection Springfield immediately states it is a Blue Sky speculation theory with gaping holes that are necessarily glossed over.

I suppose it would be too much trouble to ask Springfield to look for obvious “indirect” connections since nobody lives 500 years.

I think it is that Springfield can’t see the connecting dots, because he doesn’t want to see them.

Ya know what they say ….. People see what they want to see, and think what they want to think, and know what they want to know. Hummmm ……. Sounds like a description of Springfield. As a matter of fact a perfect description of Springfield --- no Blue Sky speculation about it.

I’m counting on your having read the info posted by Calvin Treewood and Rick Gwynne at the Knights Templar vault.
http://www.knightstemplarvault.com/comments.php?y=08&m=01&entry=entry080125-094639
I’m also counting on your having read the article by Anne Rue.

I’m also counting on your having read the info about the “legend of Untersberg mountain” at this link. I know it’s a long story but the connecting dot your looking for is in the section underneath the picture of Undersberg mountain, where it says “What was the legend of Undersberg mountain”.
http://berghof.greyfalcon.us/Wolf at the door.htm

If you can discern the one connecting dot found here, then I’ll show you a more detailed map.

Furness

Aug 23, 2008
Lancs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

DE

you seem to place great store in seeing the dots that i would guess most on here can't see either, and disparage springfield because he can't,

ignoring the stones which i know nothing about, you also seem to place great faith in the Sinclair Zeno voyage, the story had been around for 500 years before Sinclair was even bought into it, and IHMO is itself nothing more than fiction, Zeno did make a voyage to the south of England and to Brittany,
but anyone who knows the geography of Scotland and this area will realise that the rest of the story is pure fiction,
he makes up islands that don't exist not one but quite a few and those that do exist in the wrong place,
battles that never took place, none of which are recorded, and most are at least as far back as the normans,

do you think there is no recorded history on this side of the pond, dozens of people have studied the map you refer to and the book, its so far out it's regarded as in the realms of fiction,

you may need to copy this in your browser as it wont transfer as a link, this is just one of dozens of articles that can be found about the Templar/Sinclair/Zeno connection,
also there are dozens if not hundreds of books on the templers, written by historians and not conspiracy theorists,
also there is nothing in the Sinclair family history that indicates that he took such a voyage, if you have information to the contrary then please post it, or say where,

http://www.alastairhamilton.com/sinclair.htm

John

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread