Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Phil Reinhardt, Rick Gwyeen, Ralph Henderson, Scott Kimbal, Ron Eagle, Alan Tree, Paul Zillmer, the Johnson brothers. What's wrong with this list?

Hummmm ....... why isn't Emory Taylor looking for that Deity stone?
Does he already have it? Does he know it's not at Crawford's Deity claim anymore? Is it some where else? Does he know?

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Well you're the real tough cookie with the long history
Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me
That's O.K., lets see how you do it
Put up your dukes, lets get down to it!

Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Fire Away!
:headbang:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hummmm ……. It’s not just Crawford, Jones, and Thomas who had religious visions …….. That German Templar Koch had them too.

Hummmm …….. Koch had a second apparition in 1226 and were repeated on occasions until 1238. During this period the Templars received "Die Isais Offenbarung", a series of prophesies (recently published) and information concerning the Holy Grail.

Hummmmm ……… “a series of prophesies“.

Holy Stones Inc has the prophecy coin with two prophecies. One of which has already come true. And one which is yet to come true --- the assassination of a world leader.

Hummmm ……. “and information concerning the Holy Grail”.
Meaning the German holy stones.

The prophecy that’s already come true.

The DSA (dark, secret alliance).

Hummmmm ………. Why was Koch told to start secret SCIENTIFIC sects? Why scientific?

What’s that about?

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Maybe it's just me but Koch coming across an area where he had visions sound like what blindbowman say about a place that caused him to have some kind of spiritual experience.

silent hunter

Jun 11, 2010

Purple and white to clear colored quartz in black host rock is found in a few different spot's in the supes. Do any of you really hike into the wilderness? I am glad you are all looking in the wrong spot. It's funny to listen to some of you talk about the tangled tales of day's long gone, but never bring new things to the discussion.

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Silenthunter
There's something to what you said. I was thinking about it some time ago but put it on the back burner. Why these particular stones (Amethyst with white quarts and black basalt) that Holy Stones Inc. has. Why them as opposed to any others.

I'm going to finally check on this ....... by means of the informant and a library ....... Hummmm .......
Thanks Silenthunter. :notworthy:

BILL96

Mar 29, 2007
Arizona
Detector(s) used
LST

DE,
I have tried to follow you and your extensive posting and while I am somewhat familier with people and places that you have mentioned I honestly still do not have a clue as to what point you are trying to make. As I have never believed in Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails and I have never read any real "doucmentation" I tend to dismiss it all as simply interesting old legends maybe based on some shred of fact or maybe not and until I can see some "real documention" to the contrary I must remain unconvinced. You have stated several times that it is all documented but from what I have read it is surmised, hypothised or concluded, but I havn't seen many real facts
so I must join Springfield and leave you to your postings and whatever your actual point is.

Bill

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Bill96

Here is the reference to one of the post that you (Bill96) are talking about when you say
“You [daringEagle] have stated several times that it is all documented“ and by “it” you (Bill96) mean “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails”.
Reply To This Topic #51 Posted Dec 17, 2010, 07:33:08 AM
In this post I state “This is what I’ve been telling in my post at this forum. This whole story is 100% documented.”
If you (Bill96) would read this post you (Bill96) will find I am NOT talking about “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails” as you (Bill96) imply.

Here is the reference to the other post that you (Bill96) are talking about when you say
“You [daringEagle] have stated several times that it is all documented“ and by “it” you (Bill96) mean “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails”.
Reply To This Topic #63 Posted Dec 17, 2010, 09:56:33 PM
In this post I state “I said it more than once. This story is 100% documented.“
I was wrong …. In fact I had only side it once before ….. Not more than once before. If you would read this post you will find I am NOT talking about “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails” as you (Bill96) imply.

I’m sorry for the confusion Bill96, but I did not say or mean to imply in either of these two post that “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails” are documented as being true without question. In these two post I was not even talking about “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails”.

If you want to join Springfield I’ll not try to stop you. Goodbye and Good Luck.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

There seems to be several people around here who have gotten the WRONG idea. I was NOT trying to convince anyone to believe in “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails.” If you thought I was trying to convince you at “in Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails” are real objects that actually have magical powers then you got the wrong idea.

What I’ve been say is that there are people, in example, Catholics, who believe things the rest of us do not necessarily believe. For example Catholics believe the bread is Christ body and the wine is Christ blood, and that the ritual of eating the bread and the wine has very REAL effects. While other people may consider the Catholic ritual to be complete and utter BS the Catholics believe in it.

The very same applies to “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails.” Some people believe in it and other people believe it to be BS.

Now put yourself in an example. You know that the Catholics believe in the cup used at the last supper. You yourself do NOT believe there was a last supper and so of course there is NO last supper cup according to you it’s all BS. You know the Catholics are looking for this one particular cup and GUESS WHAT! You happen to discover the very cup the Catholics are looking for. Now ……. What do you do? Do you throw the cup that’s rotationally worth millions in the trash because you believe it’s all BS ………. Or do you sell it to the Catholics and make yourself a fortune. Hummm …….. Which do you do? You deliberately throw away millions because you’re a non-believer ………. Or you cash in and become rich to the tune of a few million? Hummm …….. Which do you do?

The point here is you do NOT necessarily have to believe the same thing the Catholics believe in order to find what THEY consider to be a treasure worth millions.

Surly your intelligent enough to see this applies to “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails.” You do NOT necessarily have to believe in them ……. You only have to know there are people who do believe in them and are willing to pay a fortune to possess them.

Surly your intelligent enough to see that Holy Stones Inc. believes they have found or at least discovered the location of at least one German holy stone, and Holy Stones Inc. knows it is worth a fortune to the Neo Nazis and Templar Masonic orders, maybe even private collectors. While it may be nothing but trash to you and I it is rotationally worth a fortune to Neo Nazis, Templar Masonic orders, and private collectors. Hummmm ……. What should be done ……. Throw it in the trash because we do not believe in it ……. Or sell it to those who do believe and thereby make a fortune. HUMMMM ……… what should be done?

I think Holy Stones Inc. already has a buyer for the “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails” or whatever in the H@!! it is. I’m not 100% certain they are in possession of it ……. Whatever it is. But I’m 100% positive there’s one H@!! of a lot more going on then just locating a German holy stone. There is some sinister going on. I call it the DSA (dark, secret alliance). Those two coins with the 4 logos of Holy Stones Inc. The symbols on them tell the story of what the DSA is up to. I believe they’ve located the Dutchman’s Punisher mine. Which is a huge asset. I don’t know. Maybe the DSA is getting finances from European secret societies (Nazi, Masonic, private) base on assays of the gold - platinum. Maybe it’s the other way around. Maybe Holy Stones Inc. is an extension of a European secret society operating here. I don’t know.

But some thing sinister is going on and it is the documentation of this that I am telling you is very real. It is this story I’m saying is 100% documents ……. Not “Holy Stones, Deity Stones or Holy Grails.” The documents are of Holy Stones Inc. and the DSA activities! What the H@!! did you think I was talking about ……….
I'm sorry I got a little exciter there ........ I'm also sorry I gave you the wrong idea ........ I'm not trying to convert you to Catholicism and I'm not trying to get you to believe on holy grails. I'm telling you about Holy Stones Inc., and the DSA ....... and what's going right here in the Superstions.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Look, if you want to throw away something that is rotationally worth millions just because you personally do not believe in it, then go ahead and throw it away …….. I’m not trying to stop you.

I think it would be a better idea to sell it to the people who do believe in it and thereby make a fortune ………. But hay, that’s just me ……. You go ahead and throw it in the trash …… I’m not trying to stop you.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

T. Parker
Boy. For clue chasers you guys sure get confused a lot.

Hi babymick1
You know there’s some around here who think I’m you. I see you managed to find a Holy Stones Inc. in Florida. Can you find the one in Arizona I’m talking about?

SilentHunter
I'll get back to you later today ...... I'm in the middle of chaseing down that other thing .............. about why thses purple and black stones. I found something interesting at the library, and the informent gave me something new I'm trying to check on now.

For everybody else
This is the treasure legends forum ........ what part about "legend" don't you understand ....... maybe I'm posting here because it is the treasure LEGENDS forum.

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

i have been working on the vissions that i and crawford saw .. i got a posablity..

if iwas correct and the site is in the secert caves .. them the chichimen could have secert toxsins and the random effects could display the deepest rooted metal conditions of the preson effected.. thus if we were both of the cross and faith of white men . thats what we would see in the vissions .. the same thing would happen to a indain of a given tribe ..

this would in fact explain what the effects are and why people reacted as they say they did ,... this is just a posablity ..

i do not beleive in consparecry theorys .. and the rest of this topic is way beyond my interest at this point in time ..

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

My informant is helpful. But I’m being required to do a lot of “leg work.” A deeper story or meaning is sometimes hidden within. We’re all aware of this. It’s not like it’s anything new. We’ve all heard of allegorical stories. The informant said it’s been known by scholars for eons that alchemists used such tactics and there hundreds of examples. It’ known and accepted fact. They’re not the only ones to have done this. It’s a tactic that’s been used for since writing began to conceal info. All three grail cycles (Celtic/English, Cistercian, and German) have info hidden as people, place, and events which are really references to other things.

I didn’t own a copy of Chretien de Troyes’ Grail story so I had to do some leg work. On page 419 of my copy Perceval is in the Grail castle, and in a room next to where the Grail is he see a nobleman, the Fisher King, he has gray hair, is wearing a black as mulberry cap with a purple peak. The three colors are gray, black and purple. But the gray is misleading because it’s suppose to be white. At this point in time in the Grail story the kingdom of the Fisher King is a waste land because there’s a problem with the Grail. A knight has to ask the right questions about the Grail to set thing s right. Part of the symbolism of this is that the Fisher Kings hair is gray (waste) instead of white (pure). At this time in the story the Fisher King is sick and can’t be healed. Not even by the Holy Grail. Meaning he can’t absorb the energy of the Grail. This is because of a sin he committed. The knight has to ask the right questions for the King to be able to absorb the Grail energy and be cured.

What we’re being told is that a high spiritualist (supposedly of 72 degrees) has to bring a special stone of white quartz, purple amethysts, and black basalt to a German holy stone aka holy Grail, because it’s the only thing that can absorb, retain, and emit the energy of the holy stone. Meaning it becomes a secondary holy stone just as iron brought to a magnet can itself become a magnet. Evidently it’s a ritual of some sort. Remember, the Catholic example I gave ……… well not just anyone can give out the body (bread) and blood (wine) of Christ ……. It has to be someone ordained by the Church. Thus the need of a high initiate of 72 degrees ………. It’s a ritual of sorts to turn the white/black/purple stone into a secondary holy stone.

This means the white/black/purple stones owned by Holy Stones Inc. are secondary holy stone. They were once brought to a German holy stone during the ritual performed by a high spiritualist of 72 degrees.

My informant said there is a reason why the stone Crawford found is called the Deity Stone, and a reason why those guys (Reinhardt, Gwynne, Henderson, Kimbal, Eagle, Tree, Zilmer, Johnsons) are trying to find it. Nothing more was said on the subject but it’s obvious what was meant. The stone Crawford found, called the Deity Stone, is an actual German holy stone. It’s the one that was originally with the white/black/purple stones owned by Holy Stones Inc. What the have are the secondary holy stones. They’re just a powerful as the original. Which might explain why Taylor isn’t looking for the Deity Stone ……. He has secondary stones which are just as powerful. Of course it might also be that he already has it in the Holy Stones Inc. safety deposit box, or knows where it is located and sees no reason to retrieve it at this time. Only he knows for sure I guess.

Ok, there’s the answer. They can’t be just any old white/black/purple stones …….. They have to have been brought to a German holy stone in a ritual performed by a high spiritualist of 72 degrees.

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Darn it - outside temperature is only about 68 degrees - I guess that doesn't qualify?
Mind you - yesterday we had 82 degrees - that would far exceed any requirement for a 72-degree ... hmphhh

Sorry DE - sometimes I just cant help myself ... there's this li'l devil sitting on my shoulder and whispering in my ear ...

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

I look at it more like this. Let’s say you Loke need a very sophisticate electromagnet but you don’t know how to manufacture it yourself. You go to a man who has graduated from university with a degree in engineering ……. he is the high spiritualist of 72 degrees ……… you tell him what you need and he manufactures it ……. that’s the ritual …….. Now you have the electromagnet you need …….. that’s the secondary based on the original design ………..

Not that I’d expect Dutch hunters to be anything more than confused, as this seems to be their natural state.

:dontknow:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Silent hunter

I got more info but of course more hoops first. I sent you a PM.
:read2:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Silent hunter
Yes I answered you. Right now I'm jumping thrub hoops agains. I'm going to be gone most of the day ......... trying to find another book ....... you know, I get these messages in code, then have to decode them, then try to chase things down, and usually involves reading 100 + pages as quickly as I can .......... all this hoop jumping ..... the informant never answers direct .... it always hoop jumping. I'm calling the informant "Hoops" from now on .... it shorter to type ... and ........ well ......... it's always having to jump thru hoops .... well you get the idea ............. so when I mention Hoops ..... it's the informant.

Right now I'm off in search of Paracelsus ........... ever hear of him? According to Hoops Crawford owned a book by Arthur Edward Waite called The hermetic and Alchemical Writings of Paracelsus Volume 1: Hermetic Chemistry. According to Hoops, Crawford gave it to Emory Taylor, and he has it in Holy Stons Inc. safety deposit box. Hoops says Crawford made notes, symbols, and underlines in the book. I'm on my way to buy a copy of it. But I'll never see Crawford's notes and such as I'm sure Taylor will not let us look at the book.

And that's not all, Hoops gave me info on Descartes, whom I'd never heard of, or couldn't remember having heard of, so I'm jumping thru that hoop as well. I'm sure the two are connected otherwise why give me info on them and Holy Stones Inc.?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions