Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Dutchman & government conspiracy Request

daringEagle said:
I look at it more like this. Let’s say you Loke need a very sophisticate electromagnet but you don’t know how to manufacture it yourself. You go to a man who has graduated from university with a degree in engineering ……. he is the high spiritualist of 72 degrees ……… you tell him what you need and he manufactures it ……. that’s the ritual …….. Now you have the electromagnet you need …….. that’s the secondary based on the original design ………..

Not that I’d expect Dutch hunters to be anything more than confused, as this seems to be their natural state.

:dontknow:

Hey, that's _me_ !!
So, I go to myself and say "Loke, son, could you plueeze make me an electromagnet seeing I don't know how to?"
Loke: "Sure, but if you can't, I can't either ..."

Sorry again, DE - I shall promise not to pull off bad jokes like that again (x-ing my fingers) - really, it is in bad taste.

On the other hand, you come charging in here firing a twin set of 45's from the hip without ever getting off your horse *lol*
It is _not_ a criticism, just not used to seeing it, so naturally (I hope) one reacts somewhat.
But hey - keep going ... you are articulate and I always like reading ...

- and btw, do you mean _this_ Decartes? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/René_Descartes)
"Je pense, donc je suis ..."

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Teknetics T2 & Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

This has certainly morphed into something far different than getting some information on Walt Gassler or trying to contact any of his remaining family members. I realize the 2 are connected in your mind, but that connection seems to be a very very thin line and has nothing to do with the Lost Dutchman which is the "theme" of this forum section.

I'm still really confused at to why you (daringeagle) would come to a public forum with all this information and connections and proceed to imply that you know much more about the area and facts you are looking into than anyone else.

*shrug* oh well - best of luck on whatever it is you're trying to do.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Cubfan64 and Bill96

Like I said …… people see what they want to see, think what they want to think, and know what they want to know ……….

You see ……. “a very very thin line and has nothing to do with the Lost Dutchman” ………. because that’s what you want to see.

To the contrary …… I never once implied I know the area more then anyone, let alone you ……. In this you have done just as you did concerning the “thin line” ……….. you see, think, and know what you want.

I do believe I said I was there watching without anyone knowing and went in without using the trailheads. I was trained to get in and out of places undetected ……….. I didn’t say or imply I knew the area better then you or anyone else.

As a matter of fact ……….. Which was clearly stated ……….. And implied ………… I don’t know the Gassler story and area of his search ………… which is why I came to this forum with my ……… how has it been put ……. with my 45s blazing.

Not surprising you missed that because ……….. You see, think, and know what you want ……… I’m not going to try to ….. Un - confuse …….. you again because you only want to see what you want to see, and know what you want to know, and think what you want to think.

However, on the other hand if you don’t mind letting the rest of us ENJOY talking about, and investigating this new aspect of the Dutchman legend …….. which the rest of us know you don’t see …….. then I Thank You for letting us enjoy ourselves. You know, if it’s not too much trouble for you to let us enjoy ourselves.

Hay, Loke

HORSE! Let me tell ya mister that was a mule.

My friend the communist
Holds meetings in his RV
I can't afford his gas
So I'm stuck here watching TV
I don't have digital
I don't have diddly squat
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

I'm
gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up

I'm gonna soak up the sun

I've got a crummy job
It don't pay near enough
To buy the things it takes
To win me some of your love
Every time I turn around
I'm looking up, you're looking down
Maybe something's wrong with you
That makes you act the way you do
Maybe i am crazy too

I'm
gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free

Before it goes out on me
Don't have no master suite
I'm still the king of me
You have a fancy ride, but baby
I'm the one who has the key
Every time I turn around
Maybe I am crazy too

I'm
gonna soak up the sun
Got my 45 on
So I can rock on.
:headbang:

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Now that the fun stuff is over ....... back to the hoops.

Hay, Loke

Yes it is René Descartes, and I'm adding what I've learned to my notes ........ when I get that accomplished I'll post something for you ...... Don't let a closed mind get the better of you or you'll only see what you want to see.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

daringEagle said:
Cubfan64 and Bill96

Like I said …… people see what they want to see, think what they want to think, and know what they want to know ……….

You see ……. “a very very thin line and has nothing to do with the Lost Dutchman” ………. because that’s what you want to see.

To the contrary …… I never once implied I know the area more then anyone, let alone you ……. In this you have done just as you did concerning the “thin line” ……….. you see, think, and know what you want.

I do believe I said I was there watching without anyone knowing and went in without using the trailheads. I was trained to get in and out of places undetected ……….. I didn’t say or imply I knew the area better then you or anyone else.

As a matter of fact ……….. Which was clearly stated ……….. And implied ………… I don’t know the Gassler story and area of his search ………… which is why I came to this forum with my ……… how has it been put ……. with my 45s blazing.

Not surprising you missed that because ……….. You see, think, and know what you want ……… I’m not going to try to ….. Un - confuse …….. you again because you only want to see what you want to see, and know what you want to know, and think what you want to think.

However, on the other hand if you don’t mind letting the rest of us ENJOY talking about, and investigating this new aspect of the Dutchman legend …….. which the rest of us know you don’t see …….. then I Thank You for letting us enjoy ourselves. You know, if it’s not too much trouble for you to let us enjoy ourselves.

Hay, Loke

HORSE! Let me tell ya mister that was a mule.

My friend the communist
Holds meetings in his RV
I can't afford his gas
So I'm stuck here watching TV
I don't have digital
I don't have diddly squat
It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

I'm
gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up

I've got a crummy job
It don't pay near enough
To buy the things it takes
To win me some of your love
Every time I turn around
Maybe i am crazy too

I'm
gonna soak up the sun
While it's still free

Before it goes out on me
Don't have no master suite
I'm still the king of me
You have a fancy ride, but baby
I'm the one who has the key
Every time I turn around
Maybe I am crazy too

I'm
gonna soak up the sun
Got my 45 on
So I can rock on.

My apologies DaringEagle, I'm sure it was just my misunderstanding when you told me "This has nothing what-so-ever to do with the Lost Dutchman mine. You have to put the LDM outn of your head."
::)

I don't see, think or know what I want to know at all - in fact you would be very hard pressed to find someone with more of an open mind about these sorts of things than myself. Heck, I was one of the few supporters of BB and his theories for a couple years.

Once again, whatever it is you're trying to do here, I wish you the best.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Again, your closed mind permits you to see wrongly.

I said it is the Punisher mine NOT the Lost Dutchman mine. I said the Dutchman knew about both (the Punisher mine and the Lost Dutchman mine). I said Gassler, even though he didn't know it was actually on to the Punisher mine NOT the Lost Dutchman mine. So of course I told you to put the Lost Dutchman mine out of your head and focus on the Punisher mine.

You see ....... you really do see what you want to see, you really do think what you want to think, and you really do know what you want to know.

I'm sorry you can't see it. I'm also sorry you can't let others enjoy this.

Cubfan64

Silver Member
Feb 13, 2006
New Hampshire - USA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You may be VERY surprised by what I see, what I think and what I know - then again, what other people see, think and know aren't really all that important to you are they :)

On that note, I'll let the rest of you who know I don’t see enjoy yourselves. Yes, it’s not too much trouble for me to let you all do.

Oh, and there's always the ignore button you can use to filter out those like me who ruin your fun. Sorry I attempted to help you out earlier.

Have a Merry Christmas and a great start to 2011 everyone :icon_santa: :occasion18:

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi DE: Cubber is a very intelligent man with a good sense of humor, he has to be to put up with me. Don't slid him off so off handedly. His questions may need to be answered truthfully to yourself, if not to US.

My self, I have consistently asked everyone to ask away, except where "X" lies. They have caused me to revise some of my data, since being in the forest I had too many trees, so missed that particular one.

If you are right, never be afraid of questions nor the questioner.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist".

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Cubfan64

I'm sorry you got upset. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm not sorry you tried to help me. And I'm not going to ignore you. In the Bible did you ever read something like ......... let those who have ears hear ......? What is being said is that in order to hear the truth you first have to be open to hear it. If your not opean to hearing it then you will not hear it. I was not trying to upset you. I was trying to tell and show you that I can not open your mind up to new things so that you can see them ...... only you can open your mind to them. I was trying to tell and show you this ....... not make you upset.

I'm sorry I upset you.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hay Loke (and you too BB, and whoever else wants to come along):

Are you ready for a wild ride ....... on a mule?

Hoops gave me a link to a physics forum. Some physicists were posting there back in 2007 one of them was Emory Taylor. It a really long discussion. There 4 or 5 physics papers by Taylor posted there. A few others make a comment occasionally. But it’s mostly Taylor and he’s imitating some kind of way papers were written in the 1600s or something like that. A discourse or something or other. Need-less-to-say physics and math was not my strong suite. I didn’t understand the physics and math parts but oddly enough I did understand the discourse part. Of course Hoops had told me what to look for ….. in the usual vague …. never with explanation. Just to look for “Descartes” and “secret” and “Euclidean space”. After reading the physics forum I was to locate “Descartes secret notebook”. Of course to actually do that would be impossible for me. Of course I figured out Hoops meant find a book …….. maybe in a library ……… about Descartes and his secret notebook.

I’m going to give you some quote from the discourse part. Know you will not understand most of it. But focus on “Descartes” and “secret” and “Euclidean space”.

Here’s the first quote.

But now what do you think? The Curvature Reference System is independent of the observer (i.e. participator, as quantumists would say). This strikes down the very foundation of the quantumists physosophy.

Is that you Einstein?

What?

Yes. Yes. I know. The dice.

Credo! Credo! Come forth hither, Credo! Oh Credo! Come thou out of the seat of quantumism, that miserable Copenhagen where Bohr and the quantumists reside. Stand with me in the hood of heresy with Hypatia and Bruno and I will show you a secret.

No Schrödinger's cat will not die.

Descartes might know.

Ok that was the first quote ……… Note that Taylor said “Stand with me in the hood of heresy with Hypatia and Bruno and I will show you a secret.” And …….. He said “Descartes might know.”

Here’s the first quote.
Oh Credo, where for art thou oh Credo?

I know Dirac is one of the founders of quantum mechanics.

Oh Creado. Stay thou not in the seat of quantumism, that miserable Copenhagen. Stand with us and I will show thou a secret.

Ok that was the second quote ……… Note that Taylor said “Stand with us and I will show thou a secret.”

Ok, at this point Taylor tells the secret but uses physics which none of us understand so I didn’t quote it. But then Taylor states the secret so we all can understand it. It’s the third quote.

Here’s the third quote.
NOW MAYBE YOU REALIZE THAT NATURE DOES NOT SEE THINGS THE WAY THAT WE SEE THEM!

Ok that was one of the secrets.

Here is the fourth quote.
Credo. Oh Credo. Where for art thou oh Credo. Somewhere off in Euclidean space with Bohr in miserable Copenhagen?
Come hither Credo. Come thou out of the seat of quantumism. I have a secret to show thou.

Ok that was the fourth quote ……… Note that Taylor said that Credo is “Somewhere off in Euclidean space” and said “I have a secret to show thou.” This secret is a complete physics paper, but after giving that paper, Taylor states what the secret is. It’s the fifth quote.

Here’s the fifth quote. I removed the physics pare and left just the part we’ll all understand.
Here is a secret for you to tell Dr. Mendel Sachs.
--- the universe exists whether there is a human in it or not.

Here is the sixth quote.
Credo. Credo. Credo. Where for art thou oh Credo.

Come thou out of the seat of quantumism, that miserable Copenhagen in Euclidean space where Bohr resides.

Here is a secret for you to tell Dr. Mendel Sachs.

Note that Taylor says Credo is in “in Euclidean space” and “Here is a secret for you to tell”.

Ok, at this point Taylor again uses physics which none of us understand so I removed all of it I could. The secret is in the seventh quote.

Here’s the seventh quote.
When the wave function collapses there are three dimensions, BUT WITHIN THE ATOM THERE IS ONLY ONE!

Ok, the secret is that inside the atom there is only one dimension.

No, I didn’t figure it out and had to ask Hoops what is it I’m supposed to understand. Part of it turned out to be very simple. At Taylor’s website he denies there was a “secret theory” but at the physics forum he’s clearly revealing what was once a “secret”. So when Taylor says there was no “secret theory” he’s a liar. But then he warns the readers of his website that asking him is like asking a thief if he broke into the safe …….. Of course the thief is going to say no.

I asked Hoops what this has to do with Holy Stones Inc., the gold - platinum deposit (the Punisher mine not the Dutchman mine), and the German holy stones. Hoops quoted Taylor saying “Descartes might know”. Remember, Hoops wanted me to find Descartes secret notebook.

Ok …… before I up and tell you exactly what this has to do with Holy Stones Inc., the gold - platinum deposit (the Punisher mine not the Dutchman mine), and the German holy stones ……. Can you figure it out on your own? It's not a test .... I'm going to tell you. Of course I know because I found and read the book about Descartes secret notebook.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

You know what ............... I'm tired from a day jumping thru hoops. Yes Silent hunter I got you messages ......... I'll answer tomorrow.

Bang! Bang! Everyone. :read2:

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

good point springfeild

i am not sure what her point really is .. she likes to debate the details of a unfocused histroy . yet she reverts to a unclean scaled map like the 1566 ... just because the map shows detail it dose not show it is to any set scale ..
in fact i fully agree with springfeild on his oversight of this map .. for one detial shores and cost yet the trail on your stone shows a path across the main land .. now as advanced trained QM .. if you can explain how they maped the cost line from crossing the main land .. i well be more then willing to open my mind and hear what your theory is about this event ....

lets me say your debates are interesting . yet i have to agree with springfeild in this case the 1566 map is a composit of a few diffrent maps and not a true relationship to your stone drawings ...

but under stand i am often mis-unstood

i am not saying the 1566 maps dose not show something of the date that is reflected on it .. just that the navigator that made the map if he was a navigator .. used other earler maps for the main composit..

and if you think that springfeild is closed minded your fooling your self .. i find him a well ed and very focused in the topics at hand

if you want people to try to under stand your work and research .. insalting them will not help ... i tryed that ... even tho it is some what .. fun to play .. the evert is with out value if you fail in reaching your goal because of the time you waste playing the games ..

:coffee2:

PS what if i told you that the wall of dreams has a drawing that proves Sinclar did in fact reach the supers. and Coranodo was only trying to relocate the trail left behind by Sinclar ..?

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Here’s the book I found about Descartes secret notebook.
Descartes’ secret notebook: a true tail of mathematics, mysticism, and the quest to understand the universe.
It’s written by Amir D. Aczel.

Descartes was a great mathematician and philosopher. But at least one, if not more, of the things he discovered he kept secret. He kept it in a secret notebook that was written in code. He did this because the secret supported the Copernican theory that the Sun, not the earth, was the center of the universe, which was forbidden by the Catholic Church. Bruno had been burned at the stake, and Galileo had been sentenced to lifetime house arrest. Descartes didn’t want to be under house arrest, and certainly didn’t want to be burned at the stake so he kept the discovery a secret in a coded notebook.

His secret discovery was about “space”. Especially the “space” of a container. He’d discovered a mathematical formula that gives the structure of all 5 of Platonic solids, these are containers of different shape. A very great German mathematician and philosopher name Leibniz cracked Descartes’ code on June 1, 1676. But he decided to keep it a secret. Many people tried since then to crack the code but failed. It was not until 1987 that Pierre Costabel figured out how Leibniz had cracked the code. Costabel then told the world Descartes’ secret.

Ok, the connecting dot here is German.

Leibniz was German.

Descartes had traveled in Germany.

While in SUTHERN German ……. That’s a connecting dot ……… Descartes met a man named Faulhaber.

Faulhaber was a member of a secret scientific society (aka a sect) ………. that’s a connecting dot …….. called the Rosicrucians (Rosy Cross).

The original Rosicrucian books are about mathematics, science, mysticism, and philosophy of life. Rosicrucian also delved into astrology and alchemy ……….. that’s a connecting dot …… The Rosicrucian were apposed the Catholic Church’s opposing to scientific ideas. The Rosicrucian opposing the Catholic Church is a connecting dot.

Descartes was long accused of being a Rosicrucian, a charge he always denied. But his secret notebook was coded using Rosicrucian symbols.

What was it that set Descartes on the path to discovering his secret formula for the structure of the 5 Platonic solids? Why it was a trip to NOTHERN Italy ……… that’s a connecting dot …….

While in northern Italy he learned about algebraic problems worked on a century before by Italian mathematicians who lived in northern Italy in the plains of Veneto in the region of Venice.

Remember, the German Knight Templar who was told to start 3 secret scientific sects. One in southern Germany, one in northern Italy and one in Austria.

Clearly Descartes had contact with at least two of these secret scientific sects. The one in southern Germany and the one in northern Italy.

Descartes’ secret was about “space” especially within containers, and he kept it a secret.

Emory Taylor’s secret was about “space” within a container (called the atom).

Descartes was a member of, or at the very least associated with members of, a secret scientific sect (called the Rosicrucian).

Taylor was a member of a secret scientific team working for the government. But he now has tie to the Masonic order of the knights Templar in Europe, and the Neo Nazis having to do with the German holy stones, as he is the president of Holy Stones Inc.

This brings up the question of how did Taylor make these connections to European groups having to do with items (holy stones) which belong to a very specific group (German Templars and Nazis)?

Well ……… remember Taylor worked on that secret government project with two former Nazi scientists and a former Nazi hunter.

Are you seeing connecting dots here?

Hoops told me on the night of June 1, 2009 …………. that’s the anniversary of Leibniz solving Descartes’ code ………. There was a secret meeting between representatives of the German Knights Templars, a German Neo Nazi group, and Holy Stones Inc. During that meeting gifts were exchanged. Holy Stones Inc. gave to the Templars and Nazis two of the coin logos poured from the gold - platinum from the Punisher mine, and Holy Stones received a copy of an original Rosicrucian. And that book is now in the safety deposit box of Holy Stones Inc.

There is something else I found in that book I read about Descartes’ secret notebook ………….. it’s about an assassination. I have to go right now but will tell you about it when I get back.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hi BB

Springfield's arguement against the 1566 map is nothing but silly, which I've already shown. But just in case anyone wanted to come to his defense ...... as you've just done ........ I saved something to prove the sillyness. I'll show it to you when I get back ...... have to go jump thru more hoops now.

Bang! Bang!

silent hunter

Jun 11, 2010

D.E. let's see if you have really been doing your home work. D.E. have you figured out what the fourth substance is that is added to the three symbolic substances??? If it truly is found within the superstition mountains then whom ever finds it will have solved two things. Do you think they located the fourth ingredient.

Best Wishes
Kurt Painter

Blindbowman

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

daringEagle said:
Hi BB

Springfield's arguement against the 1566 map is nothing but silly, which I've already shown. But just in case anyone wanted to come to his defense ...... as you've just done ........ I saved something to prove the sillyness. I'll show it to you when I get back ...... have to go jump thru more hoops now.

Bang! Bang!

take my word for it you do want to debate maps or charts with me ..

you like to put words in people statements dont you ?

who said ,i come to his defense ..your the only one that has stated that .. i stated the 1566 map was a composite .. because it is ...and no i am not guessing .. you bring some degraded drawings here and tell us a map is the work of one preson when we know it is not...i never stated Sinclar did not make it to the supers did i ..

what ever .. you have a good xmas and a happy new year

pS . i know more about the LDM and the peralta stones then any one alive !

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Especially 'Me' BB. Incidentally that odor that you smell, is from my lovely mule, not from my decomposition.

Don Jose de La Mancha

"I exist to live, not live to exist".

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hay BB

You said

“you like to put words in people statements dont you ?
who said ,i come to his defense ..your the only one that has stated that”

You said

“and if you think that springfeild is closed minded your fooling your self .. i find him a well ed and very focused in the topics at hand”

That is what’s commonly called …….. coming to someone’s defense ……. Which is exactly what you did.

You said

“you bring some degraded drawings here and tell us a map is the work of one preson”

Well …… your stuck on silly BB …….. As I said to Springfield I’m now saying to you ……… anyone with an open mind can find a high resolution copy of the 1566 map on the internet ………. the only reason you didn’t bother to do so is because you didn’t keep an open mind at least in this one instant.

I said

“I saved something to prove the sillyness”

Sorry I misspelled that …… silliness ……. So here it is.

Springfield said

“Now, if I were to have based a similar conspiracy theory on an old map, I would have chosen the Hadji Ahmed world map from 1559. There are no interior details on this map, but it shows the entire northern hemisphere with astounding accuracy, especially North America. This is remarkable because the map appears about 200 years before a reliable method of determining longitude would allow for such accuracy. That's an anomally that will get peoples' attention.”

I want you MR. BB to focus on this part of what Springfield said

“This is remarkable because the map appears about 200 years before a reliable method of determining longitude would allow for such accuracy. That's an anomally that will get peoples' attention.”

Because Springfield had a closed mind, at least in this one instant, he didn’t realize the very same applies to the 1566 Zaltieri map. Meaning it was made prior to reliable methods of determining longitude so that anomaly should get people’s attention.

Just as a side fact …. the 1566 Zaltieri map has neither longitude or latitude on it.

You said

“if you can explain how they maped the cost line from crossing the main land .. i well be more then willing to open my mind and hear what your theory is about this event .…”

Talk about stuck on silly …… let’s see I’d sail along the cost and periodically put expeditions ashore and wait their return ……

Tell you my theory about this event ….. No I’m not going to do that because you’ve got a closed mind at least in this one particular instant …….. and I’m not going to be stuck on silly just because you want to defend Springfield ….. which is exactly what you did as I demonstrated above.

Instead I’m moving forward.

OP
OP
D

daringEagle

Dec 10, 2010

Hay BB

In the case of the 1566 Zaltieri map, I could put in my panties ...... oh, I forgot .... I'm not wearing any panties.

Well you're a real tough cookie with a long history
Of breaking little hearts, like the one in me
That's O.K., lets see how you do it
Put up your dukes, let's get down to it!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Why Don't You Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Hit Me With Your Best Shot!
Fire Away!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions