E-Trac hot on deep dimes

Cuerno

Jan 31, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Other
The E-Trac sniffed out silver at two different parks, Quarter at one park and three dimes at the hunted out, dryed out, coins all gone city park, but it rain most all day Friday so I had to give it one more chance. The signals were repeatable at 8" and 9" on the two Mercury dimes and the wheats were just as deep. The rosie was only 6" down, and so was the gold ring which gave a digital number of 12 ferrous 42 conduct for a 14K ring. Some days you just feel like rapping the E-Trac around a tree and then their times you just love the way it locks on coins. I used My partners SE for a while so that I could use ferrous high tones in this wet soil, but dont tell him, I just don't know how he finds anything with it since he put that 6X8 SEF coil. Happy trails 2 U

Attachments

• 09-27-2009 Con. & Elmen. Park.jpg
    09-27-2009 Con. & Elmen. Park.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 499

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice finds. Got some real nice silver. Congrats.....

Miningtown

Apr 22, 2009
Argyle, Texas
Detector(s) used
Whites 6000 DI PRO sl, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Nice finds! Proof that a place is never hunted out! I love to hunt after a rain..ground is soft and the diggin is deep...

OP
OP
Cuerno

Cuerno

Jan 31, 2008
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Explorer II
Primary Interest:
Other
Up date on my partners Explorer SE, it was sick and was sent off to Doctor Minelab in Vegas. Once he gets it back he should get is share of silver coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread