Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting post, Steve. You have posted a well written article. I have not touched either but came to the same opinion. My information was from articles, reviews, posts and a few first hand talks. Everything you said about each I agree with. Now if the price on each would be cut in half I may get one before I am too old to use them. ::) ;D :thumbsup:

Ed D.

metalman338

Greenie
Apr 18, 2006
I also have both f-75 and the e-trac and also have a safari,i find myself grabbing the e-trac most of the time,i thought the f-75 was the best all around land detector,until i tried and got used to the e-trac,i have had many detectors in the last 25 years or so, minelabs, fisher,nautilus 11ba,they are all good, i would never believe that a minelab would beat the f-75 in depth,but it does ,i have had a nice test garden in my back yard for a long time, and to date nothing has beat my nautilus in depth until i tried the e-trac ,my friends cant believe it either it hits on a large cent at over 12", and yes i have used it in the fields and woods, just my 2cnts,tony c

go-rebels

Feb 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
(ex-) Whites 5900, Silver Eagle, XLT
(ex-) ML Sovereign, Explorer XS, II, Etrac
(ex-) Garrett Ace 250
(ex-) Fisher F75
Fisher F75LTD
Fisher cZ-3D cert. by Tom D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It was interesting to see the results of the Whites units. I was suprised to see the DXF perform so poorly.

AUDuke

Apr 20, 2008
Quartzsite AZ
Detector(s) used
TDI, GB, GM-4, Vaquero, F75, Cibola, Compadre, Stingray, ML Explorer
I have had a F75 for a year and only have had to send it back twice. My old beat up exp xs just keep beepin away.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread