🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Early American Farm : Dowsing Request

Hello guys!

I will be detecting some old farmhouse and property in the coming weeks, including the house crawlspaces. I am aware that giving us info related to under the house is taboo for some, but just thought I'd mention it.

I have access to the unshaded areas, and know little of the history other than where some barns, ice house, etc. once stood.

Would anyone offer us some dowsing results for this property? Relics are the usual target, but Great grandpa's lost coins are always in the back of our mind.

Thank you so much for your time!
(The second pic is a closer view of the house that is shown on the right side of the first picture)

lsk.JPG lsk close.JPG

Last edited:

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm planning on having my dowse done and posted sometime friday.Jon

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Tidajo,Dowsing revealed an attraction to gold jewellry in the area of the green circle and an attraction to silver coins in the areas of the blue circles.Thanks for posting your picture,Jon

Attachments

• lskdowsed.jpg
    lskdowsed.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 100
OP
OP
ToastedWheatie

ToastedWheatie

Jun 30, 2013
Hudson Valley, NY
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Infinium
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
We spent 6 hours today on the property, with minor success. disappointing considering the age, but must have been detected earlier. The lack of clad in the yard was distressing. The green/gold location is covered by a metal storage container, 20' long. The two blue coin locations are scattered with aluminum debris. We spent some time there, but that was a well traveled spot and ground is concrete hard.
Did find some clad and one silver in the front (NE corner). Turnes out there was a pay phone at that location at one time.

thanks for the help!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions