earn up to $ 3000 a week with a metal detector?

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Probably doing something like locating property lines, lost items, or other misc buried items.

But if you were making this kind of money, would you charge $5.75 to teach a person how to do it and then have them take your business away from you?

Generally the people advertising these kinds of business are making their X number of dollars per week by selling the information on how to make the money.

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
He sounds like he has some Nigerian roots...

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just another get rich quick scheme.

first you pay him for Info you already Know.

Then you Soak People out of money to do things for them with your Detector.

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi,......Joe. Where to can I sign up to make untold riches with my metal detector ?

Somebody get just a little more curious than me and buy the info and come back and let
us know what it is.
I'd bet a dollar to a doughnut that it's not copyrighted, and it's probably finding property stakes,
which is a pain in the butt. I helped my father-in-law find the stakes on some commercial property
he had that had giant bamboo so thick on it you could hardly push your way through it. And you
don't want to use a chainsaw on it because it's like breathing fiberglass when you cut it with one.
We spent a week finding the stupid things. There was a lady that worked in a business next door
to where we were searching. When my father-in-law wasn't around one day she came out and said
"You poor man, I hope that fellow is paying you well to do that, it looks dreadfully hard!" I replied,
"No mam, he's not paying me anything, but he lets me sleep with his daughter!" She stammered for
a second or two not knowing what to say and I told her that he was my father-in-law, that his daughter
and I had been married for years! She said "Well, that different then!" and walked back in her store.
I love messing with people.

HH,
Ramapirate

OP
OP
treasuredog

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was thinking of property lines and finding lost items also. It is a lot of hard work finding property stakes. appreciate the replies. I still dont want to waste money to find out.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not trying to argue the point.
I have had Good luck finding Property Markers.

everywhere but my own.

But would never charge for something that only takes a couple minutes.

Didn't always need to be in All Metal either.
just Min. Disk & a General Idea where to look.

I also find them when not looking

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How come these guys that "know" how to make all this money want to share the information with us, if we pay them a small fee?

I've had to find property stakes and markers and they are mostly in Blackberry bushes or anything with thorns 2" long.

Ramapirate

Jul 5, 2006
Charlotte
Detector(s) used
Primary detector is a Garrett AT Pro
Also have a Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's ya one for free,
I can share with anyone on here how to make a very good living in the auction business.
Not ebay, but the actual getting licensed, setting up the auctions, I could teach them
the chant, so on and so on. And it only takes you about 4 months to go through the
process from nothing to licensed and ready to go with six figure potential (no lie)
But it's like anything else, it's a job, and you've got to work your ass off to succeed at it.
I think some of the people that I went through the class with thought it would be easy
once they got their license. that people would be knocking at their door to have them do
auctions for them. Ha Ha Ha, and ha.
You don't magically make a living at anything that I know of. If y'all think of something,
let me know and we'll all do it. I just wish I was rich instead of so dang good looking!

HH,
Ramapirate

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ramapirate,
I had always wanted to go to auction school..truthfully..but, I would only consider that if I owned my own large building and enough land for parking...The game plan would be to have live auctions certain days... weekends a flea market...but that part I would think alot about..as with your own auction house, you wil also have your own snack bar..that in its self would make a good fortune for you too ontop of the percentages from the auction sales.. Infact years ago, I worked at a auction house..I LOVED IT.

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ramapirate said:
Here's ya one for free,
I can share with anyone on here how to make a very good living in the auction business.
Not ebay, but the actual getting licensed, setting up the auctions, I could teach them
the chant, so on and so on. And it only takes you about 4 months to go through the
process from nothing to licensed and ready to go with six figure potential (no lie)
But it's like anything else, it's a job, and you've got to work your ass off to succeed at it.
I think some of the people that I went through the class with thought it would be easy
once they got their license. that people would be knocking at their door to have them do
auctions for them. Ha Ha Ha, and ha.
You don't magically make a living at anything that I know of. If y'all think of something,
let me know and we'll all do it. I just wish I was rich instead of so dang good looking!

HH,
Ramapirate

Rama is correct here.... I've worked for 3 different auctioneers in the past, and the good ones are busy almost all day, every day. They make things happen. They get no time off. I certainly thought about doing it myself because the money is pretty incredible if you do it right, but then you have little to no time to spend all of this money.

Charlotte.... Must be nice, haha. Need any winter help and a detecting partner? I'll load up the car, hahaha. :)

mpostma

Bronze Member
Jul 21, 2008
East Jordan, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac & Quattro
Rama,
I have the same problem. Being so good looking certainly is a burden. Not everyone can have such a dashing receding hairline and shapely waist extention!

I have been in the sign business for over 20 years. You either work your butt off, or you starve eventually. No big secret, eh?
Never have found a way to get paid to do darn little.
Mark

G.I.B.

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
North Central Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall
Primary Interest:
Other
radarwill said:
Ramapirate said:
I love messing with people.

HH,
Ramapirate
Really? :tongue3:

Yes, really...

He messes with them so much you actually lose count.

13 Guys.gif

Attachments

• 13 Guys.gif
    13 Guys.gif
    69 KB · Views: 686

sniffer

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2006
Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
yep, and if you believe that one, I've got a boat for sale, only used once LOL

K

Kentucky Kache

The guy admitted that some were disappointed in what they bought.

S

stefen

This is a scheme that is being sold everyday under different banners only the product is different, he's selling a report...that's it...just a report.

The report is a few bucks and if he sells 500 plus a week, he garners $3000. Thousand of lazy, get-rich-quick, idiots will fork out $5.95 and get no benefit except they were just skinned by a scammer.

So 10% want their money back...that's a mere $300 bucks...big deal. Everyone else will shine it on and look for the next scam artist.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think if your dumb enough to buy this your as dumb as the guy trying to sell it. :D He basically gave away what the thing was about. :icon_scratch: Not many services you can do with a metal detector. Lol :D If he is making 3k a week why the heck is he trying to sell this info for $6.00 a pop. ??? I don't think he is doing it for a hobby and I don't think he is trying to help the world get rich. :D Dose he look like he makes $3k a week, what kind of machine is that a BH? :icon_scratch:

I think he is just trying to get rich off the little he knows about metal detecting and ebooks.

Keep @ it and HH!!

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It isn't copyrighted material. Someone should buy it and POST IT here. :D