EBAY AUTOMATIC BIDDING SOFTWARE

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Last edited:

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As long as the software doesn't glitch...
I paid how much??:laughing7::BangHead::laughing7:

masterjedi

Bronze Member
May 24, 2014
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab's CTX 3030, E-Trac & EQ800, Fisher F75LTD SE & F44, Whites MXT All PRO, Whites TRX Pointer & Shovel, Predator Tools Raptor hand digger & Ranger shovel. Grey Ghost Ultimate headphones.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have used this type of software for years. This way you do not bid up the price as the auction runs. It will place a bid in the last 5 seconds. That way no one sitting at a computer has time to type in a new bid.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been using it for years, well over 5 years.... Works perfectly as I set my max I am willing to pay and it will bid up to it the last few seconds of auction...

tcornel

Aug 11, 2011
NE Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, 17" & 6" coils, Equinox 800, Propointer AT, Stealth 920i, Lesche Sampson and digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Gosh - I am torn on the use of software for bidding. One minute I think it is cool and the next unfair for the average EBay member. Pretty soon EBay will no doubt change the bidding to something similar to the "15 minute rule" to help level the playing field a little. But heck, that is just my opinion and we already know what that is worth! :)

Yep.....we should all turn in our high end detectors and get the Walmart 150.00 machine to give those folks who use that machine an equal chance! :laughing7:

mugsisme

Bronze Member
Jan 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I use auction stealer. If I don't win, it just means someone else was willing to pay more than I was.

Dagger Woods

Apr 29, 2014
Nova Scotia
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro Int'l
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I used to use eSnipe back when I was active on ebay. I found it was a great tool to use when the item was ending very late (or very early depending on your pov) or when I was at work or otherwise away from the computer. When I was at the keyboard I usually preferred to manually snipe, although I lost a lot more bids that way. Winning manually had a sense of "victory" to it that was an enjoyable part of the experience... winning with the bidding service didn't provide the same "rush", but a win's a win and it did save me a lot of money. Also, it was the only way to go when a seller would have several auctions all ending at the exact same time... there was no way you could manually bid on all the ones you wanted unless you entered your bids early, and then you'd just watch as they all got sniped anyway.

gollum

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2006
Arizona Vagrant
Detector(s) used
Minelab SD2200D (Modded)/ Whites GMT 24k / Fisher FX-3 / Fisher Gold Bug II / Fisher Gemini / Schiebel MIMID / Falcon MD-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have used EZSniper for many years. I use it because I don't like having to sit around and wait for the end of the auction to bid. I place my maximum bid, and have the clock set to start my bidding at 4 seconds left.

If you feel bad for the poor other bidders, then you can do it, and set your clock to five minutes to give them a fair chance........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread