dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Listed 3 last night, got at least 3 more to do tonight, including a lure that should go pretty good. Check it out in the garage sale thread!

I'll check it out in a couple hours. Right now I have to go work in my garage...always out of time! Lol

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7: Yeah, I'm about to start listing. Once again, I am stalling on T net.

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 2 items tonight. More Heroscape lots! Sold 1 auction item and got 1 offer yesterday that I countered. Need to list more to sell more this month! Trying men's ties now as well. Anyone resell clothes?

hunts with son

Sep 10, 2013
Monroe County, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Listed 8 tonight. 5 items I picked up at an auction a couple weeks ago, 2 music dvd's I picked up at s yard sale, and my daughters Irish step dancing dress. First time I'm trying auctions with my lowest price I would take as a BIN ax the starting price. Usually start at $0.99 Should be an interesting week. Good luck to everyone.

2ndisbest

Nov 6, 2009
Just did a marathon session and listed 30 items today, listed about 10 yesterday. Bought so much stuff this week.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Just sold a small item...however it brought 800% profit!!! The more I do on eBay the more fun I have! I'm definitely addicted!

sent from a potato...

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Listed 3 tonight including the lure.

I hit the watch button on your lure. Be interesting to see how it does. Just sold another item. Had five bucks in it and sold buy it now for $145.00!!!! I did give free shipping though. I am having a blast!!!!

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice! Man, I always get a head rush when I sell something like that. It is really fun. Yeah, I am also curious to see how the lure does. As of now it has 27 views and 3 watchers including you. Hopefully if watchers keep stacking up, it will scare people into bidding. I've got 2 lures heading out today, and countered on some glassware of all things! Hopefully they will accept. My counter was only $2.55 from what they offered.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, they accepted on the glassware and have already paid! By the way, above, I meant I listed 3 last night, not tonight at 7 AM. :laughing7: Alright guys, so today is another day to bring 3 at least to the post office. Let's hope for more!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Nice! Man, I always get a head rush when I sell something like that. It is really fun. Yeah, I am also curious to see how the lure does. As of now it has 27 views and 3 watchers including you. Hopefully if watchers keep stacking up, it will scare people into bidding. I've got 2 lures heading out today, and countered on some glassware of all things! Hopefully they will accept. My counter was only $2.55 from what they offered.

People are funny about the best offers. I usually have the offer option in my auctions but most people just hit the BIN button. I did get an offer last night for an auction of mine with a quantity of two. The guy low balled me and thought the auction was for both items one money! Lol! After he declined my counter he must have hit the watch button. I bet he comes back as mine are the only ones currently listed.

Just this morning I offered on an item and was only about 20% lower than bin and they refused. I guess you never know! Lol

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, it doesn't matter to me how low the offer is, I always try to counter. Now one time I had someone offer $2 on a $12 item, so I countered $11.99. For some reason, they didn't accept. :laughing7:

OP
OP
palidin20603

palidin20603

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 1 item. I bought 200 used littlest pet shop used toys in 4 seperate lots for $20. Found some that sell used for $6- $10 a piece. HH

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I actually saw those today on eBay and they appear to do good. I have a guy that sent an offer on 7 lure lots. Hopefully we can reach a deal. We will see. Listed 3 more last night.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh yeah, and I got a big sell last night on a bell housing for a truck, and sold another lure lot.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Oh yeah, and I got a big sell last night on a bell housing for a truck, and sold another lure lot.

I saw your bell housing in your listings. Did you part out an old Ford truck?

sent from a potato...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I part out vehicles pretty often and then sell the parts on eBay. I need to get another one soon, because those always sell well.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright guys, got a bid on the lure for $25. Let's hope it bids up! 3 days 4 hours to go and 9 watchers right now!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread