Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Not knowing how to pay is a new one!

Sent from a empty soda can!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, I've had to walk buyers through leaving feedback, but not paying. The toy buyer did pay, so all of those lots did leave. Maybe I can get rid of 3 more when they end again.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Sold two today so that leaves me at three that need to pay.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hadn't had a chance to go and block that one guys messages. Got 2 more today. This was on the end of his last name. "KMAUDSOB" This was on the one 2 days ago "TUCAS" Any ideas on what either of these mean? If they are obscene, just say they are, and I'll report them. I'm going to go block his messages now.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I hadn't had a chance to go and block that one guys messages. Got 2 more today. This was on the end of his last name. "KMAUDSOB" This was on the one 2 days ago "TUCAS" Any ideas on what either of these mean? If they are obscene, just say they are, and I'll report them. I'm going to go block his messages now.

Top one is obscene. I'll pm you...

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright, I think I got him blocked from messaging me. We will see. Thanks DieselRam!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Anytime! Let's hope he's blocked!

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
38 sale so far. No new listings, but got lots of clothing and 4 jewelry bags that I went through instead. Paid $108 for bags. Just the gold paid for the price. Lots of silver a d designer pieces and a good mix of other items!

Normally I get 3-6 shirts when I go to GW on average. Last 5 trips have netted me 10-15 good shirts. People much be changing their wardrobes

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
38 sale so far. No new listings, but got lots of clothing and 4 jewelry bags that I went through instead. Paid $108 for bags. Just the gold paid for the price. Lots of silver a d designer pieces and a good mix of other items!

Normally I get 3-6 shirts when I go to GW on average. Last 5 trips have netted me 10-15 good shirts. People much be changing their wardrobes

Probably clearing out to make room for what they got for Christmas

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
My last unpaid item paid and I sold one dvd today. so that makes it five going out this weekend. I still need to list the three center caps and the overhead console. Just not enough time in the day!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I've only got 2 going out so far from this weekend. Nice job DieselRam!

Thanks! So far from my $70.00 parts investment I have sold three items for a total of $142.00 plus I got the center cap I needed. I think I'll end up at around $315 out of those parts.

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's why I love to sell parts. When I can find a truck that is.... Sold another one this morning.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New GW about 30 min south of me. Retail store has lots of new with tags (prices from 8-20... but when they are half off, it makes it good). Also has a by-the-pound outlet. Lots of junk, but some goodies mixed in. A nice tie, 6 hats, an athletic jacket, a purse, 5-6 shirts... all for $4.95!

Only a few sales this weekend. Still happy at 44 for Jan. Now I need to list the hundred items I bought over the last week.... haha

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
New GW about 30 min south of me. Retail store has lots of new with tags (prices from 8-20... but when they are half off, it makes it good). Also has a by-the-pound outlet. Lots of junk, but some goodies mixed in. A nice tie, 6 hats, an athletic jacket, a purse, 5-6 shirts... all for $4.95!

Only a few sales this weekend. Still happy at 44 for Jan. Now I need to list the hundred items I bought over the last week.... haha

Certainly is easier to buy than list! Lol

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It definitely is easier to buy than list. :laughing7: I listed 3 last night. It was going to be 4, but I just happened to stumble onto an auction of a discontinued one that goes for $25 or so by itself. I had one in my lot that I was going to list, but I thought it was something else. Oh well, more profit for me hopefully.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread