Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I finally hit 100 listings up!
My daughter says to me on her way to bed, I hope you sell all 100 tonight. I'm like, no way! I don't want to have to wrap 100 items tomorrow!!!! LOL.

That's excellent! I think I'm going to move to a system of having all items pre packed so all that's needed is to print a shipping label.

Sent from a spun out toilet paper tube (one ply)!

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have started that on things I know will sell DieselRam. It works out nicely for the most part.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hey, as lazy as I've been with eBay lately I've managed to sell one .99 item! Lol

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 sales for September so far. Only listed around 5 new items last month... getting ready for the big push in 2 weeks!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
2 sales for September so far. Only listed around 5 new items last month... getting ready for the big push in 2 weeks!

I'm looking forward to watching how you do with it. Please keep us posted

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Listed 7 so far tonight! My brother-in-law's neighbor is moving and I stopped by their house today. It was trash day and inside of a gated community. There was so much good stuff out today but I didn't get there before the dump truck was right in the neighborhood so I grabbed these. Just the wiring kit and the covers but brand-new, listed them for $80 or best offer!

I got some other stuff I'm going to list as well but I'll be hitting their neighborhood every morning before trash truck gets there from now on. I couldn't believe how many houses had nice things out! Although we did stop one day and somebody was throwing out a set of 4 BMW rims w/ tires. Those sold really well too!

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1441330438.652596.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Listed 7 so far tonight! My brother-in-law's neighbor is moving and I stopped by their house today. It was trash day and inside of a gated community. There was so much good stuff out today but I didn't get there before the dump truck was right in the neighborhood so I grabbed these. Just the wiring kit and the covers but brand-new, listed them for $80 or best offer!

I got some other stuff I'm going to list as well but I'll be hitting their neighborhood every morning before trash truck gets there from now on. I couldn't believe how many houses had nice things out! Although we did stop one day and somebody was throwing out a set of 4 BMW rims w/ tires. Those sold really well too!

View attachment 1207361

Well done!!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Sold one yesterday $50 sale. And listed one today. I'm up to 10 listings!!! lol

trdhrdr007

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2009
I've been really slack this month. Have sold 12 items & am only 1/3 of the way to my minimum dollar sales amount goal for the month. Haven't had much success buying and it's hard to sell what you don't have. I've got a small inventory I need to list but most of it is items that are going to be a PITA to ship....which is why they aren't listed now.

JustinNH

Apr 10, 2012
NH
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cleaned the 'ebay room' this weekend. Organized tons of different size padded envelopes and priority supplies. Took inventory of misc items I had stored but not listed, etc. Just 3 more days of cubical work!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
cleaned the 'ebay room' this weekend. Organized tons of different size padded envelopes and priority supplies. Took inventory of misc items I had stored but not listed, etc. Just 3 more days of cubical work!

Looking forward to hearing about your success Justin!!!

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I've been really slack this month. Have sold 12 items & am only 1/3 of the way to my minimum dollar sales amount goal for the month. Haven't had much success buying and it's hard to sell what you don't have. I've got a small inventory I need to list but most of it is items that are going to be a PITA to ship....which is why they aren't listed now.

Yeah, hard to ship items I usually stay away from and/or put on craigslist . I have one big item listed right now but it is local pickup only.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Where's Bassmaster hiding lately?

Bassmaster96

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Right here :laughing7: I'm looking forward to hearing about it as well Justin. Im hovering around 50 listings. I've sold 7 in September so far. I'll take it. :thumbsup:

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Right here :laughing7: I'm looking forward to hearing about it as well Justin. Im hovering around 50 listings. I've sold 7 in September so far. I'll take it. :thumbsup:

Good to hear from you! You've sold five more than me!

Beachkid23

Silver Member
Oct 26, 2013
fort myers fl
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I started this last night, got side tracked when I found a box of stuff (large Home Depot box full) and listed 23 items out of that all starting at .99-$29. Probably $400 worth.

On the other site listed 8 pieces of 14k gold, 75ish grams worth all starting at .99. Stuff has been sitting too long, need to recoup some $$$.

Hope to list another 20+ tonight, I have not felt like doing much lately..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions