Kray Gelder

Gold Member
Feb 24, 2017
Georgetown, SC
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
No, not normal. Jr. High, High School sports, during the physical, the old turn your head and cough test. Military phys., same. I remember the A-bomb tests, first grade on. '61...where we put our heads between our knees and kissed our a.. goodbye. No one grabbed my stuff.

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normal in Michigan, it was weird to say the least but was glad I didn't have a hot Dr that would have made it more weird with a boner....lmao

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
all us boys had to drop our pants & some doctor dude grabbed our stuff and said ''cough''
This was in Mass, as a kid . Was This Normal?

Maybe he was doing his own rendition of "treasure hunting."

ticndig

Silver Member
Apr 17, 2009
Cumberland Va
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T-2-SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all us boys had to drop our pants & some doctor dude grabbed our stuff and said ''cough''
This was in Mass, as a kid . Was This Normal?

was this Catholic School ? Here in Va we went to the doctors if there was a need , no sausage fest here.

xcopperstax

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2018
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Grew up in mass. I feel like they did do something like that. I kind of remember being terrified of it. It wasn't a big deal though. Yeah turn your head and cough. I was so freaked out I barely could make a cough!

Duckshot

Silver Member
Sep 8, 2014
trapped on the earthly plane of causation
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last time I got a hernia test I didn't cough. I just kept track of how many times the doctor repeated the command to cough, and counted how many seconds it takes for him let go and ask what's up.

I told him "I'm just doing a little testing of my own". Like I said that was the LAST time I got a hernia test.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yep I Mich or we all got abused lol

Escape

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
All perfectly normal, provided it was the doctor and not the gym teacher who checked.

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's a normal check for a hernia. They usually do it starting in Jr. High, High School etc. I never had it done for Grade School sports.

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Normal in Michigan, it was weird to say the least but was glad I didn't have a hot Dr that would have made it more weird with a boner....lmao

lol my lady veterinarian grabbed mine by mistake... or was it? :occasion14: :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread