Elementary School finds (weird)

adant311

Nov 13, 2007
Colorado
Detector(s) used
MXT
I had to get out today so I went to an elementary school. I started in the tot lots and them move to a gravel dirt mixture soccer field. The ground was frozen except for the gravel dirt mixture area. I found the normal clad, a couple charms, a 22 bullet, and a silver bracelet ( it says korea on it). The two intresting finds are the weird triangle thing and the round metal ball. The triangle thing is stamped with ITALY on the top. Does anybody know what it is? The round metal ball is 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Is it a cannon ball? Seems weird to find it were I did.
Thanks

Attachments

• Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-02.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 696
  • Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 697
Upvote 0

DaChief

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
-------(Water)------- Garrett Infinium (Relic and Coin) Minelab Sov. Elite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No telling what was there before they built the school. I hunted a private school playground once and found myself right on top of a revolutionary war camp. You just never know.

jones791

Dec 6, 2007
Las Cruces
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 50/ Minelab Etrac
The round metal ball may be a ball bearing. We used to use them as marbles back in the late 60's. We called them steely's and everyone had one back then.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not sure where you're at but the ball look's like a "cannister shot".......1 1/2" put's it right on the mark.It is wierd....HH!

wwwtimmcp

Bronze Member
Sep 22, 2007
wakeman, ohio
Detector(s) used
J.W.FISHERS pulse 8x
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
the triangle thing looks like a swivel head for a horses lead rope. that way you when lunged the horse it would not tangle up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions