ELIMINATION ON THE ACE 250

husker du

Apr 30, 2008
Thornton, CO.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
howdy- wondering if anyone can give me some helpful advice on how to correctly utilize the elimination feature on the ace 250- not sure that i understand it's proper function. i'm having a lot of luck with my machine, but recently realized i wasn't using this feature and wondered if it could help with the discrimination of certain targets, etc. do others often use it, and if so when/how? thanks in advance for your input. HH

khouse

Dec 6, 2006
Your "elim" button does just that. Let's say your hunting in the jewelry mode digging targets. Then you find that you have dug 20 of the same kind of pull tabs. You wave the tab over your coil and while the block is lit up push the elim button and it's gone. This means that any target in that conductivity range will not beep. Let's say that a hot girls asks you to look for her earing she just lost while rubbing suntan lotion on. Once you look up at her face you see that she still has one earing in her ear. Here is what you do. You wave the earing over your coil and find that it beeps at "foil" Then by using you + and - button quickly eliminate all the other notches leaving just the foil notch. Your 250 will only beep if something is in the foil range. Maybe her earing?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread