crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well, after watching and learning from all of the TNET users on here for about a year now, I finally made the move today. I chose to start out with the ace 250 and see what I can find. I ordered the ace 250 sport pack with an extra coil and all of the Memorial Day special along with it. After seeing what people are finding on here and what my friend has found with his whites, I am hooked for good. Look forward to hearing from other tnet members and possibly getting together with other memebrs. I know of alot of good spots just waiting here in central ohio. I have posted alot on todays finds but still learning of other sections within tnet. Have a great "hunting day"

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, is it there yet??? did ya get it....huh huh... we are dying to know..least I know I am... huh huh is it there yet :thumbsup:

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Do what I did..go stand in the middle of the street and wave him down... heck, I climbed up into his ups truck.. he said, its here, I just can't find it.. I said, omg its a big white box with blue/red lettering n says WHITES on it..then I found it... phew weeee

Makes mental note to self : Self, send a bill to UPS for doing their job.. hardy har har

OP
OP
crazyjarhead

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's here, and now I am going huntin. Been playing around with it trying to figure the settings and so on. Got the headphones, too. People say that helps. The olny function I'm unsure of is the discrimination setting. Read the small manual a few times over but still uncertain. I've been told to set sensitivity at 50% . I'm going to start in the coin mode. I know how to pinpoint and have a pinpointer as well.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
:thumbsup: I've been told that it's a killer on nickles. When it locks in on nickle, dig it. Keep the manual handy and have fun. HH!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread