1 MB · Views: 99
Upvote 3

antmike915

Silver Member
Apr 20, 2020
SW Georgia
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Definitely need a better photo, details are a necessity for any opinions (natural or not).

JKicker

Jul 10, 2017
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Minelab X Terra 705
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This may sound cynical or mean but that's not my intention. I'm thinking you need more experience in what fine details are and how they are made. It wasn't too long ago you had a rock you thought was a ceremonial axe.

OP
OP
Digginitdaily

Digginitdaily

Apr 24, 2023
This may sound cynical or mean but that's not my intention. I'm thinking you need more experience in what fine details are and how they are made. It wasn't too long ago you had a rock you thought was a ceremonial axe.
I think of it like this . . I'm not a photographer. I don't worry about the details for everyone to see. I have never bought or sold a artifact and never will . Therefore, I really have nothing to gain or lose if someone can't see what I see . Unfortunately, I'm gifted with a curse called spatial viewing that allows me to see what others can only see with 3d imaging. What people fail to realize is that the native American culture was continuously evolving to adapt in everyday life. So just because it's never been seen before, does that really mean it doesn't exist. A lot of what I know has came from years of research and reading of documented examples. Most of which were well before my time . Common sense will tell you that certain rocks only appear in certain areas. Therefore someone brought them. Logic and common sense will tell you that somethings aren't natural.

JKicker

Jul 10, 2017
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Minelab X Terra 705
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think of it like this . . I'm not a photographer. I don't worry about the details for everyone to see. I have never bought or sold a artifact and never will . Therefore, I really have nothing to gain or lose if someone can't see what I see . Unfortunately, I'm gifted with a curse called spatial viewing that allows me to see what others can only see with 3d imaging. What people fail to realize is that the native American culture was continuously evolving to adapt in everyday life. So just because it's never been seen before, does that really mean it doesn't exist. A lot of what I know has came from years of research and reading of documented examples. Most of which were well before my time . Common sense will tell you that certain rocks only appear in certain areas. Therefore someone brought them. Logic and common sense will tell you that somethings aren't natural.

I don't even know where to begin so I'm not even going to try. Every rock you think is an artifact, is an artifact. You're special gifts out weigh my 40 years of experience. If you don't start listening to people who have been doing this for years, in 40 years you'll have a yard full of rocks that are only artifacts in your mind.

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
I don't even know where to begin so I'm not even going to try. Every rock you think is an artifact, is an artifact. You're special gifts out weigh my 40 years of experience. If you don't start listening to people who have been doing this for years, in 40 years you'll have a yard full of rocks that are only artifacts in your mind.
That would be one cool super power lol I think it’s a Clovis 😂

OP
OP
Digginitdaily

Digginitdaily

Apr 24, 2023
Maybe you should take your own advice and realize that you don't necessarily know it all. 40 years.... the fact that you cant understand how hard it to get fine details in photos says alot about that experience... See, the world has this thing called free will and its a Benifit to the people who know how to use it. I never asked for any opinions nor for any suggestions. Not to mention the fact that people tend to look at the photos and not actually read before commenting. I'll be the first to admit, I don't know everything. Thanks for your input

JKicker

Jul 10, 2017
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Minelab X Terra 705
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe you should take your own advice and realize that you don't necessarily know it all. 40 years.... the fact that you cant understand how hard it to get fine details in photos says alot about that experience... See, the world has this thing called free will and its a Benifit to the people who know how to use it. I never asked for any opinions nor for any suggestions. Not to mention the fact that people tend to look at the photos and not actually read before commenting. I'll be the first to admit, I don't know everything. Thanks for your input
That's some very fine advice sir. I think I'll take it and leave you and you're spatial viewing artifacts that only you have the ability to see alone.

DirtyHandsCleanPoints

Mar 30, 2024
You posted your unicorn on a public site of artifact enthusiasts, that’s subject to opinions and suggestions “logic and common sense should tell you that” you asked for it you just weren’t ready for it 🙂

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have hunted Elk River,Duck and stones river. Elk is very rich in artifacts especially going back towards Monteagle. Place was loaded up in the bluffs above Elk.Famous for morters and pestles. Just get permission if up in there.

JKicker

Jul 10, 2017
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Minelab X Terra 705
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have hunted Elk River,Duck and stones river. Elk is very rich in artifacts especially going back towards Monteagle. Place was loaded up in the bluffs above Elk.Famous for morters and pestles. Just get permission if up in there.
I've only lived in middle Tennessee a few years but I agree, the area has a rich history and plenty of artifacts.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread