spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Embarrassing moments, we all have them. As you well may know by now I have no problem with them and I sometimes love to embarrass the people I am with by acting the clown. Here are a few quick examples of my work.

1- When I was a teenager a group of the guys went out shopping just before Christmas. We were buying records, clothes, etc... I just happened to have need auto supplies so I was loading up on oil, oil filter and air filter. When it was my turn at the cashier she started placing everything into the store bag. There and then I just stopped her. I told her these were Christmas gift's and asked if she could wrap them. She gave me a puzzled look saying her department didn't have any wrapping paper. I was able to see she was a bit befuddled, so I let her off the hook and said. "It's OK. I'll wrap them when I get home.

2- I went shopping with a female coworker at Macy's and this sweet woman is so very shy and easy embarrassed by other peoples actions. As we passed a counter of thong woman's panties, I just picked one up and asked her if they were eye patches. She turned so red, and other ladies within earshot seemed to feel the same way.

3- I went shopping with my then wife as she needed a maternity bra. Actually we both at that moment for some reason couldn't think of the word "maternity" when asking where they were. So me being me, I said you know, the bra with the flip-tops, as I was demonstrating the flip top off my chest. My wife walked away from me

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
LoL! I love these threads! I was shopping at Walmart with my ex-wife, she was enthralled by a rack of clothes & I was being the good husband, waiting quietly & patiently about 20 feet away. This young child about 3 years old starting crying & was obviously lost, a Wally-world employee came up to her & was asking her name, where was mommy? I walked up & told the employee that I thought that woman over there was her Mommy & pointed at my Ex-wife then I ran over to the automotive dept! I guess the employee gave my ex a piece of her mind, she kept trying to give the kids hand to hers & the kid was crying & pullin back. Took a couple minutes to figure it all out, she wasnt happy when I told her on the ride home that I was responsible! Maybe it was crap like that turned her against me! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread