Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GDate: May 21, 2013
Subject: All Public Lands are Gone Officially as of April 2013

To All concerned citizens,
What I have been conveying for the last year and a half has come true. The Obama Administration under executive order has registered on the Federal Registry, https://www.federalr...able-energy#h-8 that all public lands are to be taken out of the 1872 mining law and to give first right of refusal to the wind and solar industry for the next two years.
Any public lands that do not have an application, permit or plan of operation on it is GONE to the claim holder. If you want to voice an opinion you Must show up to this weeks BLM Steering Committee meeting from 6:30 to 8:30 pm 300 South Richmond Road Ridgecrest, CA 93555. They are going to go after private lands after this citing that they are not being used for anything. It is not a conspiracy theory it is now reality.
There will be a pre-meeting at Sleepy Bear Mine from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM with the Chairman of the Desert Advisory Council (DAC) and it will launch the new California Desert District Mining Coalition to start the fight.

Think about this. All club claims are gone, your dream of mining a claim is gone, you won't even be able to register a claim, the registered claim you currently have that is not operating as a commercial mine is gone,
UNLESS YOU TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND FIGHT. IT STILL MIGHT BE TO LATE FOR MOST
THE TIME IS HERE TO PROTECT ALL THAT IS NEAR AND DEAR--STAND LIKE A MAN AND A PATRIOT OR SNIVEL IN THE GUTTER WITH THE REST--John
go to the federal registry and read for yourself-TAKE YOUR CLAIMS FOR NOTHING- :skullflag: John

Upvote 0

MadMarshall

Nov 12, 2012
na
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
THE TIME IS HERE TO PROTECT ALL THAT IS NEAR AND DEAR--STAND LIKE A MAN AND A PATRIOT OR SNIVEL IN THE GUTTER WITH THE REST--John

John if people really took things seriously it would have never come to this....And no disrespect intended the only thing a PATRIOT can do is Snivel in the Gutter!!Or else be called a terrorist...Your Goverment and I mean your Goverment Becouse I hold no allegiance to any land just becouse I was born someplace!!Exspeacially when they do not share any values or Morales of mine!!!America IN MONEY WE TRUST....I am an enviromental Slave born by beining born into The land of the free..America has but one oppurtunity for people!!! THAT IS TO MAKE MONEY BE RICH AND STOMP ON THE POOR!!!! I guess Americas so called Patriots must have been sleeping to let it come to this!!!! Your post is one very small example of the bigger picture!!! And the truth is since it directly effects you it matters!! but how many simular things in other industries and way of life and Traditions Your Goverment is trying to destroy yet you barely take notice as it doesn't directly effect you!!Well we get what we sowed!! and we got a huge harvest of juicy BULLS#@#t!!!!!

Gramps43

Feb 27, 2011
Tillamook, OR
Detector(s) used
White's 4900/D Pro Plus
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Her is a copy of a letter I sent to my Rep. & Sen., I will let you know what I get back.

Gramps

I write to you today on a matter of grave concern to me and others across the country. Please read below a post that appeared on a
prospecting forum I routinely visit, I will comment afterwards.

Date: May 21, 2013
Subject: All Public Lands are Gone Officially as of April 2013

To All concerned citizens,
What I have been conveying for the last year and a half has come true. The Obama Administration under executive order has registered on the Federal Registry,
https://www.federalr...able-energy#h-8 that all public lands are to be taken out of the 1872 mining law and to give first right of refusal to the wind and solar industry
for the next two years.
Any public lands that do not have an application, permit or plan of operation on it is GONE to the claim holder. If you want to voice an opinion you must show up to
this weeks BLM Steering Committee meeting from 6:30 to 8:30 pm 300 South Richmond Road Ridgecrest, CA 93555. They are going to go after private lands after
this citing that they are not being used for anything. It is not a conspiracy theory it is now reality.
There will be a pre-meeting at Sleepy Bear Mine from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM with the Chairman of the Desert Advisory Council (DAC) and it will launch the new California
Desert District Mining Coalition to start the fight.

Think about this. All club claims are gone, your dream of mining a claim is gone, you won't even be able to register a claim, the registered claim you currently have
that is not operating as a commercial mine is gone,
THE TIME IS HERE TO PROTECT ALL THAT IS NEAR AND DEAR--STAND LIKE A MAN AND A PATRIOT OR SNIVEL IN THE GUTTER WITH THE REST—John

As you can see Rep. Schrader the Obama administration is beginning to initiate the first steps in the UN’s “Agenda 21” by contravening the
mining law of 1872 which guarantees the right of the public to prospect and claim public lands of the US. You might say no problem it’s only
for two years, wrong, it starts at two years it would take only “a stroke on the pen” as the saying goes to change that to ten, twenty or even
fifty years. This but one key to the lock that seals the publics lands away from the citizens of the United States, this must be resisted with all
possible speed and determination. The freedoms of the citizenry are being eroded at every turns by this administration, today it’s the little
guy, the prospector, tomorrow who knows but it will happen unless something is done to stop it right now. I ask that get together with your
cohorts on both sides of the isle do something to reverse this new attack on freedom.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
This thread has got my blood boiling over even harder than what transpired today with that piece of trash Lerner from the IRS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This criminal administration has to be stopped!!! NOW!! I don't even recognize my country anymore! Obama is not an American, he does not hold any of our values. Same with Biden, Clinton and the rest of the thugs!!
Thank you Gramps for the mention of agenda 21. Please America wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
images

russau

Gold Member
May 29, 2005
St. Louis, missouri
another part that BURNS me is that there is going tobe only 1 meeting in California and thats the only place that you can complain/comment! what about the other states. people from all over the Country have claims and just going to california on a certain date is TOTALLY WRONG! i see another lawsuit comeing and ALL of Congress should be with us because he just sidestepped Congress' authority,and totally screwed the American people! Yep forward with the impeachment of this..............

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
This piece of trash obama is some good at sidestepping congress:banghead:

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

B H Prospector

Feb 2, 2010
Black Hills, South Dakota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a letter I sent to my representatives in both house of congress with the exception of one senator who is a democrap.

Dear Senator/Congresswoman

I has been brought to the attention of the membership of a forum on mining that I belong to that Obama has again with executive order by-passed Congress once again by eliminating our rights as miners and making the mining law of 1872 invalid.
Obama constantly uses executive order to change any law he does not like. He has made a mockery of our legislative branch and has become the first American Dictator.
If the Republicans loose control of the House and can't gain control of the Senate His dictatorship will the be in full swing. Congress will be just a puppet body for appearances only like the legislative body in Venezauala under Chavez was.
Obama has consistantly worked around or totally ignored the Constitution when he thinks he can get by with it. Obama took an oath of office to uphold and protect the Constitution of the United States of America against all enemies foreign and domestic. He has done niether and should be brought up on impeachable charges of treason.
The problem is the republican party is made up of cowards and little school girls who are afraid someone might call them names like bigots or racist because Obama is black. So what!!! That is why he gets by with everything. Your party is afraid of him and so you won't protect our constitution and country from this dictator.
Your party is so concerned with being liked you are playing right into his and the democrats plans to take complete control of our country and distroy what our founding fathers worked so hard and the lives so many have given to build and protect.
I don't even recognise this country any more. I use to be pround of my country. My flag has flown at half mast since the election and will not go full until either Obama has been impeached along with Biden or they both drop dead.
Oh and don't think for a minute that Obama and the democrats are trying to figure out how to get a third term! It is time to fight for our country against this domestic enemy!

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
IT IS TIME TO INVOKE OUR RIGHT TO REJECT LICENSE. By allowing the govt to say you need a drivers license, registration, title, deed, insurance, lawyers we have lost our liberties. Stand up and DON'T BE COUNTED. This way when you run into some man in the woods who says he wants your money as a fine because he says he works for the govt you can perform the three S's just like you should with any other theif. The only way to return our way of life back to what we used to enjoy is to PHYSICALLY shed the govt that we have and cause them to fear US as they used to. Stop paying taxes and supporting their greed and gluttony.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Great job B H Prospector!!!

Vance in AK

Feb 15, 2010
Kenai, Alaska
Detector(s) used
Fisher GB II. Whites GM II.
Stop paying taxes and supporting their greed and gluttony.

While I can agree with you to some extent, I have a feeling you are still going to want highways maintained, police & fire protection etc. Oh & who is going to pay our military? I sure don't expect them to defend our country & risk their lives without pay!
I agree the system has gotten WAY beyond what is right, but not paying any taxes isn't the way to fix it.

Doitlaynstyle

Feb 21, 2013
Idaho
Detector(s) used
Rock Nose and sniffer belly
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
It's actually the best way to fix it. That's when we have to rebuild. People then actually have to attend their local city meetings to vote on what they actually want to pay for and politicians won't be able to lie as much (politicians will always lie) but the main thing is that the politicians won't have enough budget to pay the freeloaders for their votes and they will have to get off their lazy butts and join society.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Hard to vote them out when they play dirty like we have seen with the IRS!

goldenIrishman

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2013
Golden Valley Arid-Zona
Detector(s) used
Fisher / Gold Bug AND the MK-VII eyeballs
Primary Interest:
Other
So what's going to be next from these idiots? They going to try to tell me that I can't even do mining on my own property or something? To be honest I think that they're stupid enough to try something like that.

These political types seem to forget that the people put them in their current positions and we can take them right out. It almost seems to me that they're doing everything they can to bring about the second American Revolution. Heaven won't be ale to help them if THAT happens! It will be like open season on anyone in higher office.

Another thing to consider here.... the majority of BLM lands are no where near a viable market base for the wind and solar projects. What is the sense of closing off lands that.........

A: are to far removed to make these kinds of projects worth while? IE... Transmission lines would be needed to get the power to customers thus adding to the overall cost.

B: are to rugged to make these kinds of projects cost effective

C: The companies that want to use these lands can apply to do so for areas that WILL WORK for these kinds of projects instead of closing off lands that can't even be used.

So once again it seem that Washington is suffering from a massive case of rectal/cranial inversion.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
So what's going to be next from these idiots? They going to try to tell me that I can't even do mining on my own property or something? To be honest I think that they're stupid enough to try something like that.

These political types seem to forget that the people put them in their current positions and we can take them right out. It almost seems to me that they're doing everything they can to bring about the second American Revolution. Heaven won't be ale to help them if THAT happens! It will be like open season on anyone in higher office.

Another thing to consider here.... the majority of BLM lands are no where near a viable market base for the wind and solar projects. What is the sense of closing off lands that.........

A: are to far removed to make these kinds of projects worth while? IE... Transmission lines would be needed to get the power to customers thus adding to the overall cost.

B: are to rugged to make these kinds of projects cost effective

C: The companies that want to use these lands can apply to do so for areas that WILL WORK for these kinds of projects instead of closing off lands that can't even be used.

So once again it seem that Washington is suffering from a massive case of rectal/cranial inversion.
Golden, they already tell you you can't mine on your own property. Imagine if you owned land in California with a creek running through it. You sure can't dredge it...

2cmorau

Bronze Member
Nov 8, 2010
Camptonville, CA
Detector(s) used
GMT&GM3 Whites MXT Pro, Shadow X5, Fisher 1280, OMG and the TDI
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I would be less concern with wanna-be-dredger that claims dredging bury Elephants
RED FLAG is the lack of participation and or Knowledge of what the administration is doing
Berry circumvents Congress
Executive Orders | The White House

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
This administration is treason...

GoldFracture

Greenie
May 24, 2013
Tennessee/ Idaho
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's actually the best way to fix it. That's when we have to rebuild. People then actually have to attend their local city meetings to vote on what they actually want to pay for and politicians won't be able to lie as much (politicians will always lie) but the main thing is that the politicians won't have enough budget to pay the freeloaders for their votes and they will have to get off their lazy butts and join society.

I agree with him. We can always rebuild....... Thats the only way we can wipe out the damn politicians...... By starting all over again.

rlborde

Aug 29, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I agree with the sentiments expressed above but feel that the best way to solve this problem is to start the ground swell for a new amendment to the Constitution placing term limits on ALL members of the Congress. That way, we will be assured that no one gets to make a career out of Congress and acquire the power that currently exists with pout current Congressional "Leaders". This should cause only people that really want to make something happen to run for COngress, knowing that they will be limited to a specific number of years ONLY!! Perhaps 6 years in the House, and one-term (also six years) in the Senate.

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
I agree with the sentiments expressed above but feel that the best way to solve this problem is to start the ground swell for a new amendment to the Constitution placing term limits on ALL members of the Congress. That way, we will be assured that no one gets to make a career out of Congress and acquire the power that currently exists with pout current Congressional "Leaders". This should cause only people that really want to make something happen to run for COngress, knowing that they will be limited to a specific number of years ONLY!! Perhaps 6 years in the House, and one-term (also six years) in the Senate.

We need term limits on all elected officials .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread