Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GDate: May 21, 2013
Subject: All Public Lands are Gone Officially as of April 2013

To All concerned citizens,
What I have been conveying for the last year and a half has come true. The Obama Administration under executive order has registered on the Federal Registry, https://www.federalr...able-energy#h-8 that all public lands are to be taken out of the 1872 mining law and to give first right of refusal to the wind and solar industry for the next two years.
Any public lands that do not have an application, permit or plan of operation on it is GONE to the claim holder. If you want to voice an opinion you Must show up to this weeks BLM Steering Committee meeting from 6:30 to 8:30 pm 300 South Richmond Road Ridgecrest, CA 93555. They are going to go after private lands after this citing that they are not being used for anything. It is not a conspiracy theory it is now reality.
There will be a pre-meeting at Sleepy Bear Mine from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM with the Chairman of the Desert Advisory Council (DAC) and it will launch the new California Desert District Mining Coalition to start the fight.

Think about this. All club claims are gone, your dream of mining a claim is gone, you won't even be able to register a claim, the registered claim you currently have that is not operating as a commercial mine is gone,
UNLESS YOU TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY AND FIGHT. IT STILL MIGHT BE TO LATE FOR MOST
THE TIME IS HERE TO PROTECT ALL THAT IS NEAR AND DEAR--STAND LIKE A MAN AND A PATRIOT OR SNIVEL IN THE GUTTER WITH THE REST--John
go to the federal registry and read for yourself-TAKE YOUR CLAIMS FOR NOTHING- :skullflag: John

Upvote 0

golden ray

Jan 30, 2013
Nevada
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro
& Lobo
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Heard a comment that BLM is stupid & will loss money if they kill the small time recreational claims
and give the wind & solar companies first choose. The wind/solar companies are not total idiots !!!
They will do their homework & if smart install their equipment on private land, NOT BLM land.
They know that BLM will hit them up for every type of fee & permit possible. From exploratory permits
to land use fees. And it will continue for every year that there in operation,--plus some !!!
For those that don't know, a perfect example is ---- If a company wishes to run a water line over
BLM land in order to save miles of pipe line, the BLM charges all kinds of "study" fees,& bonds.
And of course an EVER INCREASING yearly fee. I know of a few of these 'deals' now.
The BLM is one of the few government agencies that is ALWAYS in the black, never loses money,
can survive on collected fees alone, YET always asks congress ( and gets ) for more money !!!!

kevin hoffman

Sep 7, 2012
cambridge md
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This has more of a 'west of the missisipi ' impact , I think , but it looks like another nail in the coffin of the little guy, I support your fight but my congressman wont even ackknowledge my letters !!

swcda

Jun 23, 2012
Back in Coeur d'Alene, ID
Detector(s) used
MineLab X Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
None of this surprises me anymore which is very sad. To many people are busy watching the kardashians and teen mom shows to care what's going on in our country.

I will be writing my letter tonight.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread