eagleforce

Mar 15, 2010
California
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out on the final hunt of the year with my buddy pl8man this morning. I found a fifth gold ring in a week. Its got a pinkish or purple stone with some diamond chips and marked 14K :tongue3: . I finished with 118 total rings(gold, silver,junk) for the 2012 year. Dug a junk ring and 5 dollars in clad as well. The pictures arent that great of lighting, so sorry.
I also detected my Grandads back yard. The house goes back to the 50's. I found a cool chinese coin that might be silver , it was in the silver range. A 1982 chukee cheese token, two wheats a '52 and '56. A neat looking pin with US mark. This was all in a very small backyard lawn. Im glad I could recover those items before the house is sold or something. Thanks for looking and HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

Attachments

• P1060108.JPG
    P1060108.JPG
    116.4 KB · Views: 166
  • P1060109.JPG
    P1060109.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 164
  • P1060115.JPG
    P1060115.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 160
  • P1060116.JPG
    P1060116.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 147
Upvote 2

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a year Ryan ! Great way to end it on a gold :headbang: . Can't wait to see what we both dig up in 2013 my Friend :thumbsup: See you next year on the field :icon_thumright:
Glen

Fix

Oct 17, 2012
Southern California
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS-2a Pro with a 15 inch DD WOT coil.
Deeptech Vista Gold.
AT Max.
Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on the gold ring streak! Ride it as far as it takes you.
I just spent 5 days in San Jose for Christmas. I should have looked you guys up. I found a ton of coin but only 1 crap ring while I was there. I found everything but what I was looking for. One spot was giving up over 3 dollars an hour. I even found an Eisenhower dollar.
You guys have a bazillion fishing holes up there. I'm jealous.

Gunrunner61

Silver Member
Jan 12, 2011
Dalton,Ga.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, E Trac, Garrett Pro Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A killer end to a killing year....................HH

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
...Detected my Grandads back yard... Found a cool chinese coin...

I see you are in Georgia.

After the Emancipation, slave-owners, now deprived of their "negro" property, decided - being the good racists they were - that ANY color will do (non-white, anyway) so they began enslaving "the yellow man" - You might have found some poor Asian slave's last coin... You wrote your Grandad's house only goes back to the '50's but I'd bet you'll find the land goes back much further having been owned by SOMEONE...

Keep us apprised. Should be fascinating.

Woooshaa!

Greenie
Sep 28, 2012
AnnieF said:

After the Emancipation, slave-owners, now deprived of their "negro" property, decided - being the good racists they were - that ANY color will do (non-white, anyway) so they began enslaving "the yellow man" - You might have found some poor Asian slave's last coin... You wrote your Grandad's house only goes back to the '50's but I'd bet you'll find the land goes back much further having been owned by SOMEONE...

AnnieF,

Since you're from The People's Republic of Massachusetts, spare the lefty lecture, please.

Woooshaa

AnnieF

Jul 26, 2012
Western NC
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Woooshaa! said:
AnnieF,

Since you're from The People's Republic of Massachusetts, spare the lefty lecture, please.

Woooshaa

Actually, I'm a hard core Tea Partier ;) (Really - I'm a member of The Plymouth Rock Tea Party)

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet / Visit my blog! www.saltusa.com

pl8man

Silver Member
Mar 18, 2009
San Jose , California
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT PRO with Sunray probe, M6 with a Super 12 coil & a Whites Quantum II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Eagleforce and I hunt here in San Jose , California ??? . Not sure where Georgia comes in at ? I'm sure it was just a dropped coin in his Granddad's yard .
Glen

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread