Equinox 800 First Decent Finds

Truffles_EOD

Aug 4, 2013
Sarajevo
Detector(s) used
Started with Garrett AT/Gold, 2 x Scuba Tectors for shallow water while swimming along the beaches, now have Equinox 800 and starting to find decent items!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd like to share my first really decent finds using the Equinox 800 I purchased recently, the finds were close to an overgrown Roman road in a Hectare of agricultural land owned by a local friend who was with me while we searched. I checked a small percentage of this area with the Garrett AT/Gold a couple of years ago but didn't really find anything, after several hours of getting to grips with the Equinox 800 I believe I am better at discerning the trash from anything decent, the Equinox really did scream out at each of these decent finds, I'm not sure what era the Silver ring is from and maybe an expert on the subject can recognise something in it?! the other finds are an Austro-Hungarian 1878 1 Kreuzer, a 1959 10 Dinara Yugoslav coin, an old button, maybe with an aluminium/bronze covering, the reverse is ferrous, 2 Lead Musket Balls and a Lead Minié ball I believe! Happy Days and if it helps anyone with helping to decide which detector to choose, I can honestly say the Equinox absolutely rocks! I also found an Austro-Hungarian Army double headed eagle buckle I will photograph later. Hopefully these are the first of many finds to come...

Attachments

• Silver Coin 3.JPG
    Silver Coin 3.JPG
    205.8 KB · Views: 218
  • Silver Coin 2.JPG
    Silver Coin 2.JPG
    474.4 KB · Views: 183
  • Silver Coin 1.JPG
    Silver Coin 1.JPG
    304.7 KB · Views: 181
  • First Equinox Finds.JPG
    First Equinox Finds.JPG