Equinox models 600/800 full instruction manual

Jason in Enid

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2009
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If the Equinox turns out to be the machine we all hope to own, the aftermarket coil companies will jump on making coils for them. They would probably be more receptive to your coil suggestions than Minelab.

except that they are a "smart coil" like the CTX coils, so they would have to buy the chips from ML, and I dont think they are selling.

sgoss66

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jan 11, 2011
Norman, OK
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 600, Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I think you already know this, GreenMeanie, but can't tell for sure from your post...auto-tracking is AVAILABLE for any mode, just not necessarily set to "auto" as the default. So, if you prefer auto-tracking, you are in good shape as it IS available.

Steve

I was #2 on my dealers list and he is only getting one so I am out canceled for now waiting on videos from others and will read the post on here :)

I skimmed the manual quick and if I read it right most modes require/default manual ground balance instead of just auto tracking like the CTX?
If so that is different from minelab.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the gut feeling almost all the accessories, including coils, will have to be Minelab made.

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am slobbering like a hungry puppy jumping around the kitchen waiting for Fort Bedford Metal Detectors to throw me that beautiful bone! I get more antsy every day!! :headbang:

sprailroad

Silver Member
Jan 19, 2017
Grants Pass, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Garrett A3B United States Gold Hunter, GTA 1000, AT Pro, Discovery Treasure Baron "Gold Trax", Minelab X-Terra 70, Safari, & EQ 800, & Nokta Marko Legend. EQ 900.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am slobbering like a hungry puppy jumping around the kitchen waiting for Fort Bedford Metal Detectors to throw me that beautiful bone! I get more antsy every day!! :headbang:

I can't wait for you to receive it as well, want to see what you have to say about it Terry, so for now, Sit!....Stay!.....gooood puppy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread