Error dime found. please help with value?

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey some of you may have already seen this on my log but I need a little more information of what i am sitting on. Ok this drawing is all i could get because the dime glares to much in pictures. It looks like the stamper missed the coin by about .1 cm. Are there a lot of these or is it worth enough to push me over the trillionaire point?

error drawing.jpg

Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
by the way the date is 1996 P in case there is more than one of these

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
Just off center a little. A fair amount ot there. The more it is off, the more it is worth. SOme are off 95%! Those are worth money! Yours? NOt so much, if it is off only that small amount. But google off center and see what you find others are doing. HH

OP
OP
B

billionaire

Sep 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think your doodle is worth more than a slightly off-center dime.

Not what i wanted to hear, but ill take it. Ill post the drawing on ebay later. I wonder what the fees are of selling a trillion dollar drawing

FloridaFinder

Aug 27, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
billionaire said:
the dime glares to much in pictures.

If you're getting too much glare on the dime, hold your camera at a slight angle. That is usually caused by the reflection of the flash reflecting directly back into the lense. Holding it at an angle a few degrees off perpendicular to the coin will work for you. Either that or turn the flash off and take the picture in a very bright lit area.

I'm sure that everyone including myself would love to see a pic of the dime.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread