• marbletop table 2.jpg
    marbletop table 2.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 558

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
krazyace said:
Saw this at an estate sale and was wondering if anyone knew what it might be worth.

Has a marble top.
your going to have to pull the draw out an take pics of the corner, bottom, an look it all over to see if it has a makers mark or company name on it... to me it has a look to be old but is more likely modern

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I agree with creeper71. It's probably a Victorian "Style" Marble Top Table w Lyre Harp Base. Even if it's not old it could still be worth a little bit if it's made by a well known quality furniture company

Randyd

Mar 8, 2011
Kalifornia
I have an 1800's card table that appraised at $800-$900 (from photos & its history), they told me if I could find a makers mark on it it would be $3,500- $3,900 or so. The maker making his mark makes a big difference in how much money you make, so I need to look it over carefully now before I sell it.
Rand yd

GibH

Silver Member
May 17, 2009
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Surf PI Pro/MXT/Quattro/Sovereign XS2 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
creeper71 said:
wow Diggum, I wouldn't have thought it would be that much.. I was thinking more in the range of 100-200

I would think in a private sale $200 would be more realistic. The one Diggum linked to is a retail dealer and looks to be in perfect condition.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions