Eureka Gold

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
For the money, It's a really decent nugget hunter.
It's the machine I take out west every year.
Being very sensitive making it a little erratic sometimes, it does what it is supposed to, find gold.
And it's an awesome tot lot machine.

I consistently pull gold ear ring backs/jewelry in volley ball courts or park sand
The 15' WOT coil makes it a decant relic machine as well.

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
You do not hear a lot about the Eureka here on Tnet. I asked the same question here a while back. And every one came back and said they are no good. And i thought there is something wrong here.... Why would Minelab keep makeing a gold detector that was no good ? And the only thing i could come up with was i was getting a lot of bad information here on Tnet from ones that never used it or did not know how to use it........... ...... The reviews on google for the Eureka from users are ............ Some of the reviews are really bad & some of the reviews are really good....... But i would have to say that being a Minelab it would have to be a good Gold detector.......... Like one said on google ....... THE EUREKA IS NOT FOR THE TECHNICALLY CHALLENGED......... But from whai hear the Eureka is as easy to use as the Excalibur and Sovereign.

Attachments

• 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 228
  • 73.gif
    73.gif
    35.7 KB · Views: 229

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Minelab has a good instruction video on youtube for the Eureka.......... I don't know how to transferr it over here some one else might.

Attachments

• minelab_eureka_3f.jpg
    minelab_eureka_3f.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 233

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread