Even John McCain Calls For lucifercares Full Repeal Now

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Even John McCain Calls For lucifercare's Full Repeal Now

VILLAINS NO MORE: TED CRUZ AND MIKE LEE PROVEN RIGHT ON OBAMACARE

For months, Senator John McCain has been denouncing the efforts of principled Tea Party lawmakers who were doing everything in their power to stop Obamacare.

Now, the “maverick” of the Republican Party,who so quickly slammed Tea Party lawmakers for their efforts to stop Obamacare, has reversed course and is calling for a “total repeal” of Obamacare.

On Wednesday, John McCain appeared as a Johnny-come-lately when he spoke with Fox News’ Greta Van Susteren and stated,

“The solution is, first of all, to let people keep their insurance if they want to,” he said. “Or at least reinstate them.” He continued: “Second of all, let the insurance companies give a menu of whatever they want to provide. Third of all, medical savings account. Fourth of all, medical malpractice reform. Let people go across state lines to, in order to, if they can get a better insurance policy in another state. And remove this whole tax incentive for employers to provide employees health insurance.”

“That is repeal,” Van Susteren noted

“That’s exactly right,” McCain replied. “That is total repeal in every other way. Because what Obamacare is, is an experiment in social engineering — in other words, making healthy people pay more…in order to subsidize the health care for people that are older and unhealthy. That is the ultimate in social engineering.”

Villains No More: Ted Cruz and Mike Lee Proven Right on Obamacare | The Tea Party News Network | TPNN.com - Tea Party Headlines by TheTeaParty.net

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I often wonder if he really is as dimwitted as he appears. He is just now starting to understand? Or so stuck in poll #s he will say or do anything it takes.

Has he apologized to Cruz or Lee for the attacks he made on them out of his own stupidity yet? Probably can't, I think that is what makes him a maverick.

A maverick doesn't always have a Smart mind of it's own, usually it just doesn't have the intelligence the rest of the herd has.

loco oro

Aug 15, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds to me ,he had this view all along, but was afraid of being unpopular,i thought he had more backbone than that. i agree with what he said here,but he waited till, o care crashes under its own weight before making a stand , some would say this is wise politics, but it doesnt do much for the respect factor.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds to me ,he had this view all along, but was afraid of being unpopular,i thought he had more backbone than that. i agree with what he said here,but he waited till, o care crashes under its own weight before making a stand , some would say this is wise politics, but it doesnt do much for the respect factor.

McCain is still a RHINO, I would have a hard time voting for him to be a dog catcher.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the nerve of Obama to attempt to give the people decent medical care...everyone know if you can't afford it, you shouldn't have it...just die already.

The nerve of the left to think they can stick their hand in my pocket and force me to pay for someone else's insurance and to try to force me to pay for coverage for my wife and I that we will never ever need...

How about people in the Midwest chip in and pay for part of my hurricane insurance while they are at it.

Everyone in the country should be forced to buy hurricane insurance so we can better afford it.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

interesting how the patriots forget most of the constitution...except for one amendment.
here is the 16th.
Amendment XVI

The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several states, and without regard to any census or enumeration.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Amendment XVI

interesting how the patriots forget most of the constitution...except for one amendment.
here is the 16th.
Amendment XVI

OK, PIP, so they can legally tax us....I have no argument for that. But how about this...."equal treatment under the law" In essence it says that the government can't favor one citizen over another. But, when you take resources from me, and give the resources to another, you are violating the Constitution.
Jim

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the nerve of Obama to attempt to give the people decent medical care...everyone know if you can't afford it, you shouldn't have it...just die already.

If only it was about health care. I see your delusion now. Health care will not be Better, but it will be cheap for 2or 3 people.

Jan 2, 2013
somewhere between flagstaff, preskit
Detector(s) used
Whites prism III
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
there is ZERO rational for degrading health care, just because the PEOPLE of the united states finally passed a national health care act.

the only industrialized nation on earth not to have a national health care law, passes one, and the minority of" i'm rich an you're not; so you can't have what I do", come out of the woodwork making absurd claims and screaming profanities/insults at others.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amendment XVI

here is the 16th.
Amendment XVI

You left out .........

ARTICLE I SECTION 7. U.S. Constitution

"All bills for raising revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives; but the Senate may propose or concur with amendments as on other Bills."

Supreme Court has ruled that penalty was not a penalty if you did not sign up but rather it is a tax.

The Article I Section 7 of US Constitution requires that all tax bills must originate in the House of Representatives. Obamacare did not originate in the house and as such violates Constitution.

Not only did Supreme Court over step it's power as they can not tax anyone, but by ruling penalties are in fact a tax, lucifercare violates Article I Section 7 of US constitution since it has been ruled a tax and must originate in the House of Representatives, it originated in Senate...

WILL THIS COURT CASE SHATTER OBAMACARE?

"The Obama administration may be alarmed over the dismal number of people signing up for Obamacare, the rising health-care costs for Americans, the legal challenges to the religious discrimination embedded in the law and other problems.

But all of that would be of no consequence if a lawsuit in federal court in Washington succeeds. It alleges senators overstepped their authority in creating the Affordable Care Act and the law, therefore, is null and void.

The case argues that since the U.S. Constitution requires that revenue-raising measures originate in the U.S. House and Obamacare was created in the Senate, the law is unconstitutional. The case is headed toward the Supreme Court."

http://mobile.wnd.com/2013/11/will-this-court-case-destroy-obamacare/

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Guess you still missed it. ALL taxes must ORIGINATE in the house.

o·rig·i·nate

əˈrijəˌnāt/

verb

have a specified beginning.

"the word originated as a marketing term"

synonyms:arise,*have its origin,*begin,*start,stem,*spring,*emerge,*emanate*More

It originated in the Senate, not only that but has been modified multiple times by bo who has no power to modify any law once passed, only congress has that power.

Mad Machinist

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2010
Southeast Arizona
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
The Stain is an embarrassment to Arizona. He changes his position depending on which way the wind blows. Right now he is taking a bit of a beating here over Obamacare and will do whatever he thinks he needs to do to stay in office.

I do know that sawed off little half pint will NEVER forget meeting me. He's lucky I didn't spit in his face.

Jim in Idaho

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2012
Blackfoot, Idaho
Detector(s) used
White's GM2, GM3, DFX, Coinmaster, TDI-SL, GM24K, Falcon MD20, old Garrett Masterhunter BFO
'Way Too Cool' dual 18 Watt UV light
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I am all for equality...in many things...yes. don't do double standards...the make me nauseous

ok..i will tell the va I don't deserve my check cause it takes money from others...
No...you are being paid for a prior service.....not at all the same thing. Nothing wrong with being paid for doing something. Forcing me to do business with you, or taking my money to give to someone else is not the same. You should be able to see that, without me explaining it to you.
Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread