OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am all for equality...in many things...yes. don't do double standards...the make me nauseous

ok..i will tell the va I don't deserve my check cause it takes money from others...

Your VA benifits are not really an entitlement, it is a benifit you earned by serving, just like SS and Medicare are benifits earned, they were earned by working.

Just like a contract in business, if party "A" does this and this, party "B" under the contract agress to pay you "X" amount of dollars.

Welfare, food stamps, housing assistance ect are entitlements as party "A" really did nothing to earn them, most times they are earned by not working.

We will NOT go quitely into the night!

Dave44

Silver Member
Apr 3, 2006
Chesterfield, Va.
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Minelab Etrac, Minelab Excal II, At pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your VA benifits are not really an entitlement, it is a benifit you earned by serving, just like SS and Medicare are benifits earned, they were earned by working.

Just like a contract in business, if party "A" does this and this, party "B" under the contract agress to pay you "X" amount of dollars.

Welfare, food stamps, housing assistance ect are entitlements as party "A" really did nothing to earn them, most times they are earned by not working.

Good try TH, it's an effort in futility, Pip brings this up in every other thread on this forum. He likes to say it as often as he can.

OP
OP
Treasure_Hunter

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good try TH, it's an effort in futility, Pip brings this up in every other thread on this forum. He likes to say it as often as he can.

Still a fact, VA benifits, SS and Medicare are earned benifits by services rendered by those drawing them.

pat-tekker-cat

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2011
S. Fl.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal II, Garrett, Tesoro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pippin,
I gotta say, it bothers me greatly, that you seem to under-value yourself and/or your contribution, in regards to your service and sacrifices for our country.
You stepped up, with more than a blank check, you stepped up and forward with your life. I don't think any amount of money, can truly say "thank you" or reward you, or any of our service men/women. It is an un-payable debt we(the protected) owe.........
I do wish, you would quit being so down on yourself.
The fight for what is right and good will never stop, and we need you in this fight, also.

It IS our duty, to stand up against tyranny and injustice.
Some of us are still holding firm, to our last vestiges of freedom, we believe we still have.
No one's service or sacrifices are taken lightly, imho!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread