txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My dad has coffee cans full of them. This is all from this year so far. Everytime after a rain he walks their 3 acres and recovers flint and arrowheads. He belives the indians in our area was very lazy, because he does not think too much of their craftmanship, compared to when he hunted arrow heads up north. They live right on a lake buy the way so I am sure these rocks killed fish just fine. ;)

Attachments

• ARROWHEADS1.JPG
    ARROWHEADS1.JPG
    165 KB · Views: 555
Upvote 0
T

TreasureTales

If only I could find some of those things left behind by "lazy" Indians. LOL, I don't think they were lazy, maybe they were more interested in spending time watching TV instead of knapping flint? Or they were loading their ipods with music or doing volunteer work at the old folk's home?

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
they were probably to busy running from the mexicans(since it was still Mexico at the time) who were enslaving them to build forts near Goliad.

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Old indian fighters used to run in my family, every time they would see an indian , (They would run) LOL ::) ;D

Couldn't resist, sorry!!!!! Fossis...................

OP
OP
txkickergirl

txkickergirl

Silver Member
Jan 4, 2007
George West, TX
Detector(s) used
SOV, EXCAL, CZ20, & more
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
flip said:
Talk dad into putting in a garden then plow up the yard.
He always did and it was huge, but my mom has cancer now so he doesn't have the time or energy to do a garden although he still keeps the field plowed. So he turns up a few now and again, but just across the fence is a huge huge watermelon field. I know he goes out there every once and awhile when they plow it

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will remember your mom in my prayers,

Fossis.......................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread