cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got a new one a while back from Colonial Metal Detectors for around $260 which I thought was a pretty good deal. It came as a kit with an inline waterproof connector. If you're going to hardwire it, I'm not sure I'd want to chance a used one considering the work involved.

OP
OP
lost items recovery

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Nov 29, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
I got a new one a while back from Colonial Metal Detectors for around $260 which I thought was a pretty good deal. It came as a kit with an inline waterproof connector. If you're going to hardwire it, I'm not sure I'd want to chance a used one considering the work involved.

Thanks! So how do you like it?

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love it! It goes very deep and doesn't seem to lose any sensitivity on small targets. I still find the small jeans pocket rivets with it at 8+ inches. Quarters at over 16 inches. Cans and big iron at over 2 feet (true depth unknown as I usually give up after 2'). The ground coverage is just great. I have my control hip mounted so just swinging the aftermarket shaft with the coil. Not the greatest balance but I'm used to it now and don't need a sling. In the water, it's a bit of a chore to swing however.

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are heavy but very much loved by the beach hunters. When purchased new they come with the connector kit so you can swap coils, it must be soldered inline. Some people say that the connector causes a little bit of loss of signal strength and prefer to hard wire it into the machine.

Coiltek 15" WOT Mk II

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread