Exciting New TV Series. Metal Detecting, Treasure Hunting And More!!

detector99

Nov 1, 2004
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My name is Frank W. Pandozzi, I am executive producer of a brand new, exciting TV series, Exploring History?s Treasures. During this TV series we bring the viewers on a search for old ghost towns, and then we metal detect the areas and discuss our finds. Our first 20-week series, ?Ghost Towns Of The East? will be airing in January 2005 in the Central New York State region. Please visit
www.exploringhistorystreasures.com to view the ?trailers? of this series.? For those of you outside of the viewing area we will be selling the entire TV series for your viewing. At this time we are also negotiating with TV stations in other areas. If you viewed the trailers and you would like to see the series on your local TV stations, then I am asking you to please call your local networks and tell them you would like to see the program. You may direct them to the website so they can view the ?trailers? themselves.

Thank You,
Frank W. Pandozzi
;)

D

Diane L.

Sweet! I only get channel 7-8-9-13 and P.B.S. can you possibly talk to P.B.S. 21-24 and try to get on this station even just once would truly make my heart beat fast!
This sounds like something I could contribute ideas to...Thanks with the information and best wishes on this interesting and wonderfull show!
Would you be interested in comming to Wisconsin and have a story started by people like me who do this hobby...I have lots of my own information,a couple a song or two..How about a poetry contest for metal detector people with Treasure hunting poems and songs or even an art with treasure hunting ghost town hunting situations..and then make a artistic night time show for those who do this and have a artistic side of it too!I bet people would get a kick on seeing the artistic side of treasure hunting....And because they usually see this in Treasure Magazines only it might be a great introduction to other artist and those who are interested in this Hobby!Do you remember the movie holes...and Pirates of the Caribbean? Thats my kind of stuff and I have an Indiana Jones hat but I don't wear it out! Not original hat though! But from the series and I do lots of reading of this stuff and investigating of lots of stories in my state...Lets hear it for those who go beyond the normal and look for that which is hidden from sight and seek the truth of our imagination! ...I LOVE IT!

OP
OP
detector99

detector99

Nov 1, 2004
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
To Diane Re: Exciting New TV Series.

Diane, thanks for your post. Yes we do travel and film. Our first priority is bringing exciting treasure hunting and history related ideas to the public via television. Our producers and myself have many projects that we are considering at this time, your idea is under consideration. I thank you for the interest.

As far as the PBS station, we have our people negotiating with them at this time, so, keep your fingers crossed. Also, you may purchase the TV show on VHS or DVD, check the website to see when they will be available. Thanks Again!

Frank W. Pandozzi, Executive Producer, Exploring History's Treasures
;)

D

Diane L.

Thank you very much I am thrilled and honored with this information...I am a avid information finder and I love to see peoples opinions of a lot of issues..Mostly I love to help people,I have done done publicity type writings in horse magazines and written in News papers( Opinions only!) and art contests and competitions of such are also part of the picture.So if you need more ideas I will be glad to help! also I have a huge list of advents I have volunteered for ...Muscular Dystrophy, Fairs,Comunity services,Helping out Troops,and I did a art work for the 911 rebuilding of it's Towers...On and on...Not to be Boast but...I truly believe that when you help it comes back somehow in beautifully multitudes and Even if it does not I know it made someone smile somewhere and we need that!Thank you again and greatest of wishes from me!
Note:
Also I know of a great seeker of the unknown Mr.Chad Lewis of Euclare Wi...He is a good friend of mine and has been on many T.V. series,News, he investigates some of the strangest things as well as ghost stories of this type...He is a speaker and world known and has helped in other investigations also!... You may want to go to his sight "Unexplained Reseach.com" with Chad Lewis and Terry Fisk..Please do this, you will be pleasently surprised and he is a proffessional at all that he does...No Bull invold in his findings and or reseach!Has his own Radio station comming "again" soon and has written books and produced t.v.shows of many type and travels world wide for is research! Thankyou!

OP
OP
detector99

detector99

Nov 1, 2004
NY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DianeRe: Exciting New TV Series. Thanks Again!!

Diane, thanks. I will check the website you mentioned. I'll keep you in mind for possible publicity writing as well, especially in your area.
Frank

D

Diane L.

Thank You!! I have forwarded a letter to Chad, though he is on an expedition in Puerto Rico at this time. He is very timely with responses and will surly take a look at the information...What a consept!..Hit two birds with one stone!Best wishes!!! I will surely be watching for your shows and and film's!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions