Explored another tot lot, usual clad and an odd item.

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I checked out a new tot lot. Most of the coins were fresh drops barely covered in the wood chips. No silver or gold this time. There was a nice sports field but that wasn't my goal this trip. I will search it at some point.
Just found the usual clad, trash, and an odd item, it's shaped like a bullet tip but is probably the tip off a pen or something, hopefully. The little butterfly is junk.
I had a second much larger tot lot to check too, but when I got there the whole area was full of people. An event of some kind was going on so I will hit that one next but very early, before the crowds arrive. Here's the diggings of my day.
image.jpg
Closer pic of the tip or bullet thing image.jpg

GL & HH to everyone!

Upvote 17
OP
OP
M

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ARRC- Too bad I didn't think of that, but I had no idea who he was, and didn't want to know.

G424- yep, one of the few hobbies that gives back!

OD- Looks like I'm headed down that path! Lol! I kinda get the impression there will be exhaled sigh of, "glad that's over, now we can move on!" when I finally come up with it. Lol! Every time I shove my digger in the ground I think the gold hides.
We will eventually find what we seek OD, at this point the odds are well in our favor!
Psssst-OD...if I find that n-i-c-k-e-l I will send it to you...shhhhh!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Apr 9, 2012
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That gold is closer than you think. You'll see. :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread