OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A roll of aluminum and a bag of tea candles sounds like a good thing to have in the truck! House has a wood stove.

True Mbb, Any little thing that can/will save your life in a dire straight emergency is a blessing. We just must remember to think for ourselves.. (outside the so called 'box')..whatever that means?..I thought our world was round? Ha. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
TJE

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a great idea TJE...or should I say "Martha Stewart of the North"...;) Really though, it's a super duper tip & life saver...thanks for sharing with us. :icon_thumleft:

Who the hell's Martha Stewart CK?..a cook who was going/went to jail? haha..Honestly! last I remember her name since owning a t.v. :thumbsup:
You should see my little 'tuna tin can' food cookers! ha :thumbsup:

Last edited:

curious kat

Bronze Member
Nov 10, 2013
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
....eyes.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:laughing7:...that's funny TJE...I said "M. S." because she's know for coming up with creative things/ideas. But you're right about her "jail" time & cooking... forgot about that.....sorry to tease you, just having fun! ;) Maybe we should see your "tuna tin cooker" thing...sounds "creative" & interesting.....not only will you keep us alive but also well fed!

outdoorfunblonde

Nov 14, 2014
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350 with 8.5"x 11" DD coil & Vulcan 360 pin pointer
along with good 'ol eyeballs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

That is a really good idea you have!!
I'm gonna have to be a copy cat... I'd rather have it and not need it than need it and not have it!
Thanks for the smart idea!!
:thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread