eyeballed copper sheathing on Treasure coast beach.

PhipsFolly

Sep 30, 2005
Treasure Coast, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign Elite & Sovereign XS, Minelab Equinox 800 and Aquapulse AQ1B
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are not pieces of copper hull sheathing... They are pages that were ripped from the book that Lady Liberty is holding in New York Harbor and they got blown down here with the. Nor'easter! Hehehe...

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stick around for a couple thousand more posts then ask ne that again.
^^^

Critical Recovery

Oct 31, 2012
Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's MXT pro, MXT and DFX, Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stick around for a couple thousand more posts then ask ne that again.
Good GOD, you've been a member of a website for less than six months and you have over two THOUSAND posts?
Anyways....Thank you for proving my point. Good day. :-)

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hahaha...lovely..welcome to treasurenet. And demonstrating my point. That's what happens when you have alot to share and alot of people respond. Alot of which may be peanut gallery type responces kinda like yours.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Critical Recovery said:
Way to make friends and influence people, I bet you're a real peach. If this place offends you so much, why are you still here?

Hey there buddy... If your interested look at my profile history you will see that I rarely post anything in this forum.

Oct 7, 2012
Way to make friends and influence people, I bet you're a real peach. If this place offends you so much, why are you still here?

I recently joined this forum and have only been reading since I have little to contribute to the conversation. However, I've read this entire thread from the top, and I have to say GatorBoy is an abrasive tool and ought to lighten up. He's killing the mood and is the type of person I avoid in life.

OP
OP
GatorBoy

GatorBoy

Gold Member
May 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BryanLeeDennis said:
I recently joined this forum and have only been reading since I have little to contribute to the conversation. However, I've read this entire thread from the top, and I have to say GatorBoy is an abrasive tool and ought to lighten up. He's killing the mood and is the type of person I avoid in life.

Then I would suggest not responding on a thread he is subscribed to. To add absolutely nothing to the subject of the thread.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread