EZ Trac hits big silver!!! 6 years coming

EZrider

Mar 10, 2008
Georgia
Detector(s) used
XP ORX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well gang I'm all smiles. At least some what smiles.
I hit my stomping grounds after work to get some swing time in. I worked a beat to death part of the park Ive hunted for 6 years. So has many others. I have pulled some nice finds out of the area. Today i had three first....Well make that four first. You ll know why in a minute.

So I'm swinging my way to the area Ive been working on for some time. Hitting the normal clad and what nots. Get to the area and started hitting some wheat's "nice". Moving along though the trees i get that tell tale high pitch tone. Look down to see the cursor up in the top right hand side. "Thank you Andy S for your coin pattern". I just knew it was too good to be true. I hit iron mask and it was still there but bouncing. In disbelief i dug my first silver half "1st" and its my oldest to date. A 1900 Barber half "1st". A 1901 barber dime was my oldest prior. It came out of the hole like you see in the pic. I didn't rub the dirt off and left it like it was. Off to the pouch it went.

Moving on all smiles while talking to myself. 20 yards away i get a hit. out comes a 1912D barber dime. This was a hard recovery because of some rocks and big tree roots. "1st" Coin i scratched.......... So now i decide to call it a day before my excitement ruins any more coins. I decide to take a short cut though the woods to the car. Swinging along the trail i get a high pitched hit. Look down and see the cursor up in the top right again. No way !!!!!! this is another big silver!!!1 Pull the plug and out comes a 42 Washington. Scan again and here comes one more!! Scan again and out comes a Rosie!!!! My "1st" Silver coin spill lol !!!!!

The silver gods were with me and the EZ Trac strikes again

EZ

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread