F-5 Question Please!!!

vaquero44

Bronze Member
Dec 6, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Deep Tech Vista RG 1000, Deep Tech Vista Gold, Deep Tech RELIC, Garrett prop pointer.....bazooka gold 36" gold trap, Angus MacKirk Grubstake sluice, my version of mikes trommel, echo crevice vac, Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey there partner i'm in the same boat to just got one and trying to get the darn ground balancing down on it!

chef50

Feb 19, 2005
Hi fellow mud flippers....I've had my F5 for a while and love it...all the fine tuning without all the $$$$$...go to youtube and enter "Bill Ladd", "F5"....its a great video and shows the best and most simple way to balance....Let me know if that helps....Steve in Estill Springs, Tn.

Bobby Bridge

Jun 17, 2010
Center Line M I
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
chef50 said:
Hi fellow mud flippers....I've had my F5 for a while and love it...all the fine tuning without all the $$$$$...go to youtube and enter "Bill Ladd", "F5"....its a great video and shows the best and most simple way to balance....Let me know if that helps....Steve in Estill Springs, Tn.

Ditto
A manual ground balance is a very useful to have on your detector.
Chef50 gave the links. Use the info, it's easy once you do it.!

SteveDodds

Dec 9, 2006
North Central Iowa
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, BH 202
I seem to remember this being posted before and if my memory is correct it does that because it is the same knob type thats on another detector(maybe f75) that has a function for that knob. On the F5 it doesn't do anything.

Bobby Bridge

Jun 17, 2010
Center Line M I
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jezz O peats now I had to break out my F5 and you folks got me pushing my ground balance knob :-\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread