Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
Tyler, TX
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 standard (last 3 yrs.)
CTX-3030 10-04-13
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Quite by accident today, I found that pushing the Settings knob will display the current setting for the last selection made. For example, if the "dot" is next to Sensitivity and you push the Settings knob, the display will show the current setting for Sensitivity without going through the Menu. Not sure how much this will help anyone, but, I couldn't find anything in the manual about it.

Jimmy(PA)

Jan 3, 2008
USA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F-75 and a Minelab Explorer XS with Gray Ghost Originals
I was wondering what pushing the setting knob did. I couldn't find anything in the manual about it but knew there had to be some reason why they made it like that.

hammong

Aug 29, 2009
Jimmy(PA) said:
I was wondering what pushing the setting knob did. I couldn't find anything in the manual about it but knew there had to be some reason why they made it like that.

Just FYI my F75 Special Edition does the same thing, in fact I believe it's supposed to even though it's not documented in the manual as such. Pushing the button brings up the setting without changing to the next setting category, e.g. if you were on Sensitivity last time, pushing it brings up Sensitivity. You can change the setting and press it again, and it goes back into the search screen without waiting the 7 seconds to switch automatically.

Greg

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great info Gman!! Might be good sticky!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread