OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
First, it should be made clear, that dowsing and LRLs are two different things.
Good Logic EE THr…Dowsing is the oldest tool that is being used in the world today..8000 years of history
Then you turn around and say that using a LRL is just Dowsing…Makes sense to you but we know different…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~Prong~
You claim you can find gold 8 miles away (maybe further,
I can't remember right now.

Yes I do own a MFD with a eight mile range.. That’s @ a 64 mile circle..
Thank you for worrying about my Scientific Experiment as the quest for knowledge would be set back seven years…
The Dessert area is not protected but has very little traffic and is fenced and posted. The Mountain cache is on one of my mining claims and the only people there are people who Dredge the river for me…
If it should be found it would be no big deal as it is just money…Art

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
This is all over your head I know, and we all know you never
buried gold that you never had in the first place.
You say if it's found it's only money, well look back at your own
posts my friend, you have made many in which you worry
about a lot less money than is being discussed here.
I don't sweat the minor details..I bought that device for one reason and one search..I wanted to seach an area of how far a man could walk in one day. You do not know how mining claims have to be claimed....There is less than a 1/4 mile of the river on the 160 acre claim...the claim markers can be clearly saw and most prople will not cross them...Art

LM

Dec 11, 2007
South
Detector(s) used
Charts and Maps.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Art, it really is a crying shame that you waste so much energy on LRL's, Dowsing, "remote map reading" etc.

You are probably a wealth of information on how an individual can mine for gold- I bet you're very experienced with that and have a lot to teach- but instead of focusing on your area of credible expertise, you insist on horseshit like dowsing for tic tacs and posting badly photoshopped pictures of gold pans. It's a shame, really.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Art, it really is a crying shame that you waste so much energy on LRL's, Dowsing, "remote map reading" etc.

You are probably a wealth of information on how an individual can mine for gold- I bet you're very experienced with that and have a lot to teach- but instead of focusing on your area of credible expertise, you insist on horseshit like dowsing for tic tacs and posting badly photoshopped pictures of gold pans. It's a shame, really.

Yes I have a lot of information to pass on..I have not been active in gold mining since 1998..Just like LRL’s and MFD’s the mining technology has advance so fast that I am not up to date on it all…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

aarthrj3811 said:
First, it should be made clear, that dowsing and LRLs are two different things.
Good Logic EE THr…Dowsing is the oldest tool that is being used in the world today..8000 years of history
Then you turn around and say that using a LRL is just Dowsing…Makes sense to you but we know different…Art

My point being is that, if you want to claim that you find gold with dowsing, I have no interest in contesting that.

And, for myself, if you want to claim that you find gold with LRLs, that's up to you, because it's the same as dowsing.

But when you claim that LRLs somehow scientifically (electronically) improve dowsing success, my position is that there is absolutely no proof of that, and if you want to claim that, then you are responsible for providing scientific proof of your claim.

That is, if you want to claim that for LRLs, and you invoke science as evidence of that, then you must use science to prove it.

If you can't prove it scientifically, then don't use science as evidence of it. Science is science. You can't claim it's scientific one minute, then say that science doesn't count, the next minute. That is totally illogical, as well as immoral.

Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
My point being is that, if you want to claim that you find gold with dowsing, I have no interest in contesting that.
And, for myself, if you want to claim that you find gold with LRLs, that's up to you, because it's the same as dowsing.
But when you claim that LRLs somehow scientifically (electronically) improve dowsing success, my position is that there is absolutely no proof of that, and if you want to claim that, then you are responsible for providing scientific proof of your claim.
We understand what your opinion is but you have not made an attempt to explain the difference.
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Dowsing vs LRL’s
We have been told by our expert non-treasure hunters many fairy tales in the last few months…They have admitted now that we can find treasure with our LRL’s but only because it is just Dowsing..The electronics have nothing to do with what we locate and recover. So as usual I have a few questions.
As a fair Dowser and also a LRL user I will tell you a few facts..I can locate a few flakes of Gold with a set of Dowsing Rods for a distance of @ 70 paces. A Gold Nugget which weights a little less than a ¼ oz for a little less than a ¼ mile. With all 4 of the MFD’s and LRL’s that I own I can find those same targets at a distance of 2 and 3 miles.

Could these experts please explain how this can occur if the electronics have nothing to do with the process ?..Art

First, I haven't noticed any "they," among the skeptics, commenting otherwise than in the negative about dowsing. I appear to be the only skeptic of LRLs, who doesn't do that.

Second, I've never "admitted" that dowsing works. I have merely said that I have do reason to doubt it. And that I have no interest in contesting it. There is a difference.

Since it is my opinion, from all my experiences with things similar to dowsing, that dowsing is purely a psychic phenomenon. And since the existence and abilities of the psyche are outside the realm of formal Science, I don't make any claims, or attempts to prove my opinion, using existing scientific methods or terminology.

My opinion of why, if it is true, that you have greater success with LRLs than with plain dowsing, is because you believe you will. Since this phenomenon, of belief affecting success, aligns with most reports of psychic abilities, I think it tends to be convincing corroboration of my opinion. Your milage may vary.

But, any way you look at it, Science is not "fairy tales." It is a subject of standardization of agreed upon terminology and methods. It is what it is, by its own definition. You can't change the existing definition without agreement from everyone else. Because "agreement" is contained in the definition of Science.

And, in the end, you can't even prove that the LRL thingies actually work. Not even with only a 70% accuracy rate.

And, as of this point in time, that's the Science of it.

:coffee2:

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
EE THr said:
My opinion of why, if it is true, that you have greater success with LRLs than with plain dowsing, is because you believe you will. Since this phenomenon aligns with most reports of psychic abilities, I think it tends to be convincing corroboration of my opinion. Your milage may vary.

I should add to the above, that the phenomenon of dowsers performing poorly when under pressure, such as when being tested; that is the same problem that LRL users have. This also tends to corroborate my opinion, that LRLs are merely dowsing devices.

Also, that it is usually reported that psychic abilities fall off under the same conditions which I mentioned, tends to corroborate my opinion that dowsing is a psychic phenomenon.

:coffee2:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
I should add to the above, that the phenomenon of dowsers performing poorly when under pressure, such as when being tested; that is the same problem that LRL users have. This also tends to corroborate my opinion, that LRLs are merely dowsing devices.
Great post EE THr..Where can one find the reports of Dowsers performing poorly when under pressure ?...Where can one find the reports of a LRL users performing poorly when under pressure ? …The only reports that I know about is when Carl was a no show at tests he had set up…Art

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Great post EE THr..Where can one find the reports of Dowsers performing poorly when under pressure ?...Where can one find the reports of a LRL users performing poorly when under pressure ? …The only reports that I know about is when Carl was a no show at tests he had set up…Art

Great, artie, so now you admit that there is no reason for you not to take Carl's test!

Carl was not a no-show. The guy hadn't signed the agreement form, then when he finally did, he wouldn't come to the test. And you already know that, because it's been discussed with you before. My goodness, now you've done a #23, which means you are getting lower on the list! What next?

:dontknow:

P.S. If you want to study the characteristics of psychic phenomenon, just Google it. There must be thousands of pages. Anyone who has looked into it is aware of its limitations. And you, yourself have mentioned dowsers not doing well when they are ill or have an "off" day. Geeeez.

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
If there were a spot with micro gold concentrated enough to pinpoint as a target, different from the rest of the ground around it, they should dig it up, put in buckets, take it home and leach it out.
A large micro gold deposit will have the same signal as 38 pounds of gold…Yes I process it all..these two bags that have been screen to 100 mesh have about 500.000 specks of gold that is only worth a few dollars..When you find enough micro gold it turns into major dollars.

Attachments

• 100_0585.jpg
    100_0585.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 156

pronghorn

Jan 7, 2008
aarthrj3811 said:
~EE THr~

A large micro gold deposit will have the
same signal as 38 pounds of gold…

Just a few posts back you stated you buried a substantial
amount of gold on one of your gold claims that your people
are dredging for you...supposed they are finding gold,
why else would they be dredging there for you?

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,318570.msg2755847.html#msg2755847

so micron gold has the same signal as 38 pounds of gold you say

You buried gold where there is already gold and test it
every year?
Your experiment has flaws a 5th grader
would recognize. You get more hysterical everyday.

So you can find gold 8 miles away? If you fire up your LRL or
MFD and get no signals, will you guarantee there is no gold
anywhere in that 8 mile radius?

This whole scam is too ridiculous.

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Just a few posts back you stated you buried a substantial
amount of gold on one of your gold claims that your people
are dredging for you...supposed they are finding gold,
why else would they be dredging there for you?
that's correct

so micron gold has the same signal as 38 pounds of gold you say
Large micro gold deposit..That is if the frequency that you are using will pick it up

You buried gold where there is already gold and test it
every year?
Your experiment has flaws a 5th grader
would recognize. You get more hysterical everyday.
What part is flawed ?..

So you can find gold 8 miles away? If you fire up your LRL or
MFD and get no signals, will you guarantee there is no gold
anywhere in that 8 mile radius?
If I set the Device up and wait the required time for the signals lines to be established before walking a circle around it at the proper distance and the gold is less than 125 feet deep yes it will tell me if there is gold there or not..
This whole scam is too ridiculous.
Yes the skeptics scam is rediclious

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Well SWR, you are concurring all over the place. Any more and we'll have to find some concur "Depends" in your size.
{unless you already have some}

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
Aurora Aqua, Excalibur, Garrett CX2, Gemini-3, MFD's, Sovereign, Viper, E Trac, Dees Nutz rod, Tesoro Sand Shark. Pro pulse.
Let me try what you do. A question???? La La La I can't hear you.

fenixdigger

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
I'm just going to random a guess here, you miss a lot more than just 1 question. Concurrently speaking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread