Facts about Gold

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
"Facts About Gold"

Here's one fact I know. If I found as much gold, in the form of treasure, gold deposits, and placer gold, as some people are bragging about; I would start bring the video camera along. At least after the first couple or so.

artie's already spilled the beans about it, so he can't be trying to hide how much it's worth or anything like that.

So, artie, post some shots of some treasure, or ore, or nuggies, as the stuff was being recovered.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Here's one fact I know. If I found as much gold, in the form of treasure, gold deposits, and placer gold, as some people are bragging about; I would start bring the video camera along. At least after the first couple or so.

artie's already spilled the beans about it, so he can't be trying to hide how much it's worth or anything like that.

So, artie, post some shots of some treasure, or ore, or nuggies, as the stuff was being recovered.
Why

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR---

I've quit referring to them as proponents, as they appear to be way to aggressive for that term.

I now call them "promoters," because I don't think that anyone who actually believed in something the way they are supposedly do, would say such nonsensical things, and totally ruin their credibility, the way they do.

ref: #14 through #18, Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

Oh yeah...and #21, especially.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
SWR---

Has Big J ever done anything besides try to psychoanalyze everyone?

Moreover, has Big J ever mentioned anything about LRLs or the thread topic?

:dontknow:

Ahhhhhhh...They. I get it. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~EE THr~
artie---
I live on an island. You want to see sand? I can show you some sand!
Why post photo’s for people who refuse to look at them..

Try treasure hunting some time…It just may be fun…Art

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good morning: it was posted -->But when you claim that LRLs somehow scientifically (electronically) improve dowsing success, my position is that there is absolutely no proof of that, and if you want to claim that, then you are responsible for providing scientific proof of your claim.

Now that is an interesting statement, which on the face of it appears logical. However in actuality, since most of the sceptics, and much of established science, claims that dowsing doesn't exist in the first place ????

I don't believe that I have to clarify that for most of the sceptics, especially for EE, as for the others, sigh, no explanation will suffice snicker.

Don Jose de La Mancha

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
~SWR~
I can honestly say that I do not recall them ever adding anything relevant to the discussion, in regards to the electronics in Long Range Locators. Whether the electronics actually work or not. That does not seem to be an issue with them.
No thing relevant ? How about hundreds of questions That you duck and dodge because they are relevant and you can find nothing on the skeptics web sites to copy and paste ?

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
Real de Tayopa Tropical Tramp said:
good morning: it was posted -->But when you claim that LRLs somehow scientifically (electronically) improve dowsing success, my position is that there is absolutely no proof of that, and if you want to claim that, then you are responsible for providing scientific proof of your claim.

Now that is an interesting statement, which on the face of it appears logical. However in actuality, since most of the sceptics, and much of established science, claims that dowsing doesn't exist in the first place ????

I don't believe that I have to clarify that for most of the sceptics, especially for EE, as for the others, sigh, no explanation will suffice snicker.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Right. My emphasis is, on the way the LRL promoters/makers (are they one and the same?) try to use Science to explain their claims. The point being that, "If you want to use Science to prove something, then the proof must conform to the standards of Science.

"Science" has acknowledged the existence of various psychic abilities, even though they have not, so far, been shown to be 100% repeatable. These types of tests generally have reported certain average percentages of success, above random chance, and that seems to be where it stands today, Scientifically speaking.

I haven't seen any such Scientific experiments "officially" performed with dowsing, but maybe there have been. I think there could be, though, if not done already. Furthermore, my own opinion is that, under the right conditions, they would probably see some percentage above random, with dowsing, as they have with psychic abilities. Which would tend to corroborate my opinion that dowsing is a psychic ability.

:coffee2:

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
ence (from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge") is an enterprise that builds and organizes knowledge in the form of testable explanations and predictions about the world.[1][2][3][4] An older meaning still in use today is that of Aristotle, for whom scientific knowledge was a body of reliable knowledge that can be logically and rationally explained (see "History and etymology" section below).[5]
Since classical antiquity science as a type of knowledge was closely linked to philosophy. In early modern times the two words, "science" and "philosophy", were sometimes used interchangeably in the English language. By the 17th century, "natural philosophy" (which is today called "natural science") could be considered separately from "philosophy" in general.[6] However, "science" continued to be used in a broad sense denoting reliable knowledge about a topic, in the same way it is still used in modern terms such as library science or political science.
Scientific method refers to a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.[1] To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering observable, empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.[2] The Oxford English Dictionary says that scientific method is: "a method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consisting in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses."[3]
Although procedures vary from one field of inquiry to another, identifiable features distinguish scientific inquiry from other methods of obtaining knowledge. Scientific researchers propose hypotheses as explanations of phenomena, and design experimental studies to test these hypotheses. These steps must be repeatable, to predict future results. Theories that encompass wider domains of inquiry may bind many independently derived hypotheses together in a coherent, supportive structure. Theories, in turn, may help form new hypotheses or place groups of hypotheses into context.

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
aarthrj3811 said:
Scientific method refers to a body of techniques for investigating phenomena, acquiring new knowledge, or correcting and integrating previous knowledge.

To be termed scientific, a method of inquiry must be based on gathering observable, empirical and measurable evidence subject to specific principles of reasoning.

Scientific researchers propose hypotheses as explanations of phenomena, and design experimental studies to test these hypotheses.

These steps must be repeatable, to predict future results.

artie---

So far, the only thing you have been repeatable and predictable about is conforming to my Predictable Pattern list, in the link below. (Maybe you should read stuff before you cut and paste it.)

I just calls 'em as I sees 'em. :dontknow:

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
A very good example would be the pretend/fabricated terms LRL promoters/makers use. Such as Molecular Frequency Discrimination (MFD), Harmonic Induction Technology (HID), Omni Field Key Interpreter (Ofki) and Nano-Ionic Resonance.

Believe me...there are countless other pretend/fabricated terms used by LRL promoters/makers trying to give the illusion there is something Scientific about these devices.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,388390.0.html
Time to quit Begging
After a year of begging the LRL users to provide you with what you think will be prove I would like to make a suggestion.

You seem to have a lot of money that you want to give away..Why not combine all the great prize money and buy a H3Tec..After all they have a big factory, many employee and seem to be on their to becoming the leaders in the industry…Then file a lawsuit for Fraud…

With all the prove you claim to have it should be easy..
Come on..step up to the plate and do what you claim you want to do…Art
Here is a way to prove your points unless you are afraid of the truth

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
(You are soooooooo predictable!)
Yes you are…Put your money where you mouth is..

EE THr

Silver Member
Apr 21, 2008
Central California
artie---

aarthrj3811 said:
Thank You again for admitting that all your proof is just your opinions…

Hah! That's just another of your #17s. You really are keeping up with the Pattern, aren't you?

Predictability is proof! I have, so far, predicted all of your phony responses. Shall we keep going? I can do this all day! It's great fun.

:laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

ref: Are LRLs More Than Just Dowsing?

OP
OP
aarthrj3811

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Hah! That's just another of your #17s. You really are keeping up with the Pattern, aren't you?

Predictability is proof! I have, so far, predicted all of your phony responses. Shall we keep going? I can do this all day! It's great fun
Glad your having fun with all your rules..Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread