Farewell my CTH2 friends.

warsawdaddy

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2004
Edwards,Missouri
Detector(s) used
MXT - DeLeon - Gamma 6000
Nice pics,watercolor.It was certainly good to see you again and hope to see you at the next one.One thing tho that I don't understand,you called your wife for permission? It's always easier to get forgiveness than permission most of the time.

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
warsawdaddy said:
Nice pics,watercolor.It was certainly good to see you again and hope to see you at the next one.One thing tho that I don't understand,you called your wife for permission? It's always easier to get forgiveness than permission most of the time.

How true. . . :wink: It was great to see you again!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Stan,

I just wanted to also thank you and your family for the wonderful outing. Words don't cover it enough how much I enjoyed my time there. Next time I might stay a week to have more time enjoying the wonderful folks and sites of Caldwell. It's history is amazing and the citizens I met and talked with were wonderful.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
watercolor said:
warsawdaddy said:

How true. . . :wink: It was great to see you again!

Just remember THAT does not work for photos of the gals......

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
"WHAT???"....."WHAT IS THIS??".....I do believe we have PROOF of the alleged "FOUL"!!!! Somebody stepped across the line.....HHMMMmm
Wierd.....Who could that be? All i can tell is that it appears the person throws like a GIRL!!... ::) :tongue3:

Attachments

• indexCA7FVH9A.jpg
    indexCA7FVH9A.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 274

mastereagle22

Silver Member
May 15, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Explorer II, Xterra30, Whites Prizm IV
Just wanted to point out that the Big A$$ Detector V1.0 was a combined effort of me and Baldingboy. I came up with the idea and he did ALL the artwork. I handled the electronics etc. What I'm trying to say is it was a team effort.

Don't want him feeling cheated.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Johnny Ringo Silver said:
"WHAT???"....."WHAT IS THIS??".....I do believe we have PROOF of the alleged "FOUL"!!!! Somebody stepped across the line.....HHMMMmm
Wierd.....Who could that be? All i can tell is that it appears the person throws like a GIRL!!... ::) :tongue3:

I have studied this fully and talked it over with the Cow Chip Committee (AKA Director of Bull) and it seems I am well behind the line....had I stepped up ,I would have made a certain Cowboy cry.....

Attachments

• one for the ladies.jpg
    one for the ladies.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 263
  • inline.jpg
    inline.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 270
  • one for the ladies.jpg
    one for the ladies.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 267

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
LOL....Well i'm glad that i have my boots on because its getting deep in here!!! I'm no expert, but it sure looks like that photo has been tampered with and i'm sure you did talk your way out of trouble with the crap commitee because you women are good at that!!
Flutter your eyes and give that pretty little smile..... ;D.......just makes me sick sometimes. :D
I guess i'll just have to let this one go. :BangHead:

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
LOL....Well i'm glad that i have my boots on because its getting deep in here!!! I'm no expert, but it sure looks like that photo has been tampered with and i'm sure you did talk your way out of trouble with the crap commitee because you women are good at that!!
Flutter your eyes and give that pretty little smile..... ;D.......just makes me sick sometimes. :D
I guess i'll just have to let this one go. :BangHead:

See....we finally agree....I thought that first photo looked tampered with also....had to get out my original to make sure..... :-*

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Bridge End Farm said:
I think I should of won

I found the puppy :tongue3:
You owe me a big bag of beef jerky,three PBJ sandwiches,a bag of cheeze-its,two bottles of water and 12 hours of babysitting two little girls whose only words will be....PLease can we take that puppy home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
me too!! Gypsy pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease come to Florida?!! Who will drink cappucino and laugh hysterically with me if you don't show up? Who will cuddle with me at the fire if Mo is not there? Who will I hug on and scoot lawn chairs with if Chey is not there? You GOTTA come!!

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Gypsy Witch said:
Bridge End Farm said:
I think I should of won

I found the puppy :tongue3:
You owe me a big bag of beef jerky,three PBJ sandwiches,a bag of cheeze-its,two bottles of water and 12 hours of babysitting two little girls whose only words will be....PLease can we take that puppy home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darn I guess I should of hung out with the puppy more, she got spoiled :tongue3:

eagle77

Jan 23, 2007
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2, 3300, XTerra 70
Gypsy Witch said:

I have studied this fully and talked it over with the Cow Chip Committee (AKA Director of Bull) and it seems I am well behind the line....had I stepped up ,I would have made a certain Cowboy cry.....

;D ;D Sounds like a lot of slinging going on here ;D ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread