farewell to a great treasure hunter my brother Drew in New mexico

lost it

Aug 24, 2015
new england
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
my brother was the first to introduce me to treasure hunting, and metal detecting, was my best friend, he will be sorely missed. He worked in the tv and film industry. He was involved in a lot of cool tv shows and movies. I first used a detector with him in 2007, this led me to get my own detectors and to begin finding artifacts dating back 300 years, and some artifacts that are thousands of years old. The times I spent with him are worth all the treasure in the world.

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Very sorry for your loss. Was your brother by chance a TNet member?

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry for the loss of your Brother, I've no doubt he'll continue to be with you on all your future hunts.

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My condolences. Revel in the good memories and just be glad you were a part of his life as he was in yours. Like Crappies stated, I've no doubt he'll continue to be with you on all your future hunts.

RustyGold

Gold Member
Aug 16, 2013
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus I & II
Xterra Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to read of the passing of your brother. You and your family are in our prayers.

johnnycat

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2007
Mechanicsville, VA
Detector(s) used
Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know exactly how you feel. My metal detecting buddy/friend passed away last year. I have yet to go detecting since then. He was my... Beloved brother.

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So sorry for your loss, God bless you.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry to hear about your loss. As we grow older that happens more and more often, but you will remember and laugh about the good times.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tough to read sombering news, but your memories of him will last.... and also, just a thought, by you sharing this with us, increases the number of lives that Drew touched...thankyou for that.

OP
OP
L

lost it

Aug 24, 2015
new england
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My condolences. Revel in the good memories and just be glad you were a part of his life as he was in yours. Like Crappies stated, I've no doubt he'll continue to be with you on all your future hunts.

thanks loco I appreciate your sentiments

OP
OP
L

lost it

Aug 24, 2015
new england
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know exactly how you feel. My metal detecting buddy/friend passed away last year. I have yet to go detecting since then. He was my... Beloved brother.

I am sorry to hear that Johnny--it must hurt even thinking about him

OP
OP
L

lost it

Aug 24, 2015
new england
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tough to read sombering news, but your memories of him will last.... and also, just a thought, by you sharing this with us, increases the number of lives that Drew touched...thankyou for that.

thank you Dave that is very kind

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread