Fast cars with gas money and the key

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Too dry here to dig in grass without making brown spots, so I hit the tore up back yard again for 2 hours.? I am sore now because I averaged a target every two minutes or so.? My 4th trip to this lot and didn't get any old coins this time, oh well.? I wish the Texan Jr gun was intact, looks like it was a quality piece.

Tomorrow I might hit some public land between a creek and a road near my house, they are both on a map from 1875 that I have, and the nearby cemetery has graves back to 1850.? It doesn't get much older than that in Iowa.

Attachments

• cars2.JPG
    cars2.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt, you dug up some of my memeories! Hh, Mike

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on all your finds!

;)

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
COOL CARS.

I LIKE !

VAROOM ! VAROOM ! ;D

Jeff

jimbt

Aug 13, 2005
Mont Alto Pa.
Nice cars. I found one last week myself. I remember going to the store on Friday nights and getting one for .75 cents. I bet at some of the houses I lived at as a kid MD'ers are find them now.
keep up the good work
jimbt
Mont Alto PA.

OP
OP
S

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Thanks for the replies everybody! ?I didn't include the dozen pieces of trash I found, except for the rusty eye bolt thingy. ?My XLT assured me it was an old dime at 6", but nope, it was rusty iron at 7". ?At least I got the yard cleaned up so I can find the old stuff after it rains!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread