FAT SILVER RING AND FOREIGN COIN

B

BIG61AL

Found this fat [7 1/8 grams] silver ring and this 50 pesos Colombian coin [1993] in the same place I found the Ike dollar. I had to leave sooner than I wanted but the heat got to me. I was sweating, my blood pressure was so high I could feel pulsing on my forehead. Spent the rest of day with a head ache that would not go away. Can't wait to what else this hot spot is hiding!

Attachments

• coin and ring 003.jpg
    coin and ring 003.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 451
  • coin and ring 004.jpg
    coin and ring 004.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 437
  • coin and ring 005.jpg
    coin and ring 005.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 456
Upvote 0

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, nice finds. Now get to the doctor and get checked out. Sounds to me like you got some problems. Head ache, sweating and high blood pressure doesn't sound good to me. We want to see more posts from a Healthy YOU!

HH, Ringfinder

OP
OP
B

BIG61AL

No need to worry. I suffer from headaches and sometimes too much sun can trigger them. But it's under control. I relise I was not feeling well so I stop detecting and left to get in some air conditioning and all is fine now.

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
I like those big fat silver rings. Congrats on the finds.

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab
Big Al
No amount of coins and rings are worth your life man. Sounds like you need to back off a bit. Its good you stopped when you did. Nice ring and coin by the way. Don't mean to get down on you but we do worry about you!

Desertfox

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Nice silver ring!

Don't forget to take breaks in the heat. I find it works well to sit in the shade for 5 minutes, every now and then.

Congratulations on the ring and take it easy out there.

Ridley

artemis moon

Jun 1, 2007
Near Bangor, Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds! Sounds like you had the begginings of heatstroke. Make sure that you wear a hat and bring plenty of water and take frequent rests when it's hot out.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread