Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
anyplace my machine gives a good tone an when I dig the tones its allways somethin good :icon_pirat: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
A local park called lola Valley Park, about 3/4's of a mile from my home. Teddy's rough Riders bivouacked in this park, they were training for the Cuban Campaign. Have found a couple 2 cent pieces there, barber's, lots of I.H.'s, and many, many silvers............NGE

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have to go with my local flea market, on a few acres of land and is replenished 3 times a week :laughing9: It is a great place to get to practice as you find a little of everything. Nothing of great value, but you do get an occasional surprise. Yesterday i got 2 golf bags in great shape and one had a full set of irons. The vendor just abandoned it :dontknow:

I am still looking for my mini cannon :laughing9:

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
I have this site way back in the woods that I visit on occasion that gives up gold coins every time I go there. It's a long drive and then a long hike through tough terrain so I don't go there often. I've been there several times this year and every time I found a gold coin. And every time I find a gold coin I get so excited....I wake up. :'(

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread