hannity thursday nite did ya see me?

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
Same thing happened in the Klamath basin a few years back- S.Oregon, N.Cali farmers were severely handicapped for several years. I have no idea why radical environamentalism is so rampant when they have a chance to see the outcome of their actions. Paul hit it on the head in that video- when the farmers gotta sell out, who they gonna sell to? Developers! Of course.

Why is it that these people are turning America into a non-producing country in every way possible? No hunting, no fishing, no mining, no logging, and now no farming. What's next? I swear these people will not be satisfied until every man woman and child in America produces absolutely nothing and every single one of us sits behind a desk pushing papers around; that is, the few who still have jobs!

"He who controls the land, controls the people." I think it was Marx or Lenin who said that. :( Absolutely true, and getting scarier every day.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
rediculous.

all over a useless fish

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
That is insane!!

All over a fish? :icon_scratch:

C

Cappy Z.

SWR said:
aa battery said:
you know the water thing here out west. ???

Isn't that an old thing? Like...before the present administration?

Funny note from clip: "We grow foods that feeds the Third World"

Yes..The old admin. is responsible..Hannity is a talking head not a newsman.....
:wink:

GPURS

Apr 18, 2007
N.E. of Atlanta
You are exactly right Jeffro! When communism collapsed in the 80's, many of those folks found a home in the radical "environmental" movement. They have gained momentum in the past under somewhat unknowing or uncaring administrations, however, now they have one of their own in charge. Expect it to get much worse. Private property owners are being denied their rights everyday due to the supposed danger to a supposedly endangered fly, rodent, or minnow. So, expect more and more of what you are seeing out in your part of the country. Change you can believe in :icon_scratch:.. Gpurs...

Jeffro

Silver Member
Dec 6, 2005
Eugene, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's GM VSat
SWR said:
Jeffro said:
SWR said:
Cappy Z. said:
Yes..The old admin. is responsible..Hannity is a talking head not a newsman..... :wink:

gotcha :icon_thumright:

You are correct, a lot of the current issues being dealt with to this day started with Clinton.

Alternatively, a lot of current issues go back to Kennedy, Nixon, Johnson and so forth. Notwithstanding, the fact of the matter is political bashing seems to be a way of life for those whose candidate loses the race. ::)

Yep- seems someone is always starting a good bash.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeffro said:
Yep- seems someone is always starting a good bash.

Anything to distract from the present... :wink:

Bran <><

Don in SJ

Silver Member
May 20, 2005
Detector(s) used
MINELAB SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I looked for you, could not find you, should have had your MD with you and headphones on, then we would have known it was you!!!

Don

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let's Don't turn this Political.

You all know the Consequences

C

Cappy Z.

I researched the law. It was signed into law in 2007....so can we move on?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:

jeff you makin me :'(

onfire

Silver Member
Nov 30, 2004
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
250 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A local store had trouble getting a permit for an expansion project because someone in the state had said there was a family of garner snakes on the propetery. aprox. 7 of them, after lawyers fees and a lot of bullsht the guy hired some local boy scouts on a (snipe hunt) I guess they bagged 6 whole ones and one half of the last one :laughing9:the new store is great, the 6 snakes are doing fine in the sewer system and the guy from the state said snakes don t taste like chicken. Problem solved. These dumb a$$ farmers should take up fishing. its time we take back logic and our country.

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeff of pa said:
rediculous.

all over a useless fish

Wrong. Those suckers would make great fish bait. That's what we use minnows (minners) for around HERE. ;D

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa battery said:
jeff of pa said:

jeff you makin me :'(

Nothing Personal My friend,
You know where things go when
any politician is blamed. it's like
picking on somones lover.

Plus I blame Certain uneducated people
who think fish are
better then people.

I Don''t even think Fish taste good.

Grind them up & Make
cat food out of them.

You may be able to get cats
to eat ground up politicians
too. or used the ground up
politicians for pesticides.

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
:icon_thumright:Good JOB AA :icon_thumleft: i dont care who stsrted it its driving Folks out of jobs wonder who started this into a political conversation?

B-4 CAPPY opens his Mouth, he should provide links to his accusation (which is obviously another attempt to Blame BUSH for the water situation) when this is a STATE problem.

Moderator > Delete the thread, or the posts, or see another political debate. I HATE SLANDERERS. and would defend even OBAMA if he was slandered.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread