66.6 KB · Views: 213
OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
CarolinaDigs said:
Van this is really beautiful > YOU are the one with great talent :)
Thank you Carolina for your nice comments.You mentioned above that praise helps the creativity in a person. I find that to be very true. I would suggest to anyone who has a child that shows talent in any form of art to encourage them . I can remember as a little boy in first grade people praising me over my stick drawings. I always thought that was very cool and have never forgot that.I like all art regardless of what it is,just as I do all kinds of music.Your work I can tell by looking at it puts happiness in peoples life and it doesn't get any better then that. Keep up the great work
Van

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
Bean M and Fossis Thaks for your kind comments,its appreciated.
Van

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I love pheasants, a bird we do not have here. But, I do have a painting of one. Another great painting, Van.

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
Van, that's a really nice painting. The way you did the sky and the smoke drifting from the chimneys caught my eye. !

OP
OP
V

VanGone

Bronze Member
Jul 28, 2007
There a great bird River,and Iowa has lots and lots of them. When the Roosters flush from cover they cackle really loud and startle one pretty good.

Wes I have had coffee in the kitchen of that old house many times. A nice cozy place on a cold winter day! The elderly man who lived there built a new house in town. He has since passed away. I had lots of friends out in the country back when I was young guy running a trap line to help support my family. Ive traded in my traps for paint brushes so any animal lovers don't worry I just paint them now days, but I do support all my past activities.Thanks River and Wes,its appreciated.
Van

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread