Festival seeks educational booths.

cvodf

Jun 16, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Display your artifacts at the Cowanesque Valley Outdoors Festival

Hi,
I'm one of the coordinators of the Cowanesque Valley Outdoors Festival which will be held this year on Sat., Sept. 6 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. just 1 mile east of Westfield in Tioga County, PA.

The Festival is designed to promote the Great Outdoors and educate the general public on activities, hobbies, etc. that are done in the outdoors.

All kinds of vendors are welcome to be a part of the Festival, but we are particularly interested in booths that are informational and educational. For those who want to set up such a booth - that is strictly educational, there is no charge. I think a booth displaying some of artifacts found on digs would be great, and if you any of you treasure hunters out there would be willing to come to the Festival share some of your tips on how to dig up artifacts, that'd be great, too.

Of course, if anyone wants to actually sell items at a booth, you are welcome, too, but there is a small booth fee.

People can also bring their campers and stay on the festival grounds the night before the Festival. There are no hookups, though. Camping would be self-contained. Port-a-johns will be on the grounds, however.

Please let me know if you are interested - I will be happy to send you a brochure. You can find more information on the website, cvoutdoorsfest.org, as well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions