Few more nice ones 9/24

Krisrock

Feb 9, 2011
Land of Good Water
My buddy found these at our camp. Some may have been seen in previous photos but the Big Nolan is for sure new. Also a look at the sum of what I have found so far at our camp. Most have been seen in previous posts one or two at a time. This is their first group photo. All of these were dug out of a 50 yrd by 50 yrd square by our dry spring. Depths ranged from a few inches below the surface to 5 feet down. (deepest so far) Happy Hunting !
9-25-2011 008tnet.JPG
9-25-2011 014tnet.JPG
9-25-2011 003tnet.JPG

Upvote 0

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Nice pieces kris, really like the drill....as an aside, are you going to digfest this year....goat

WV sifter

Aug 24, 2011
Is it just me or do texas points take on an entirley different look and form than points from other states? BTW very nice points!

OP
OP
Krisrock

Krisrock

Feb 9, 2011
Land of Good Water
Thanks Y'all for kind words. Goat, I am donating two days dig at my mound for door prizes , but I probably will not make it to digfest. I will however be at the Fredericksburg Flint stone at Lady Bird Johnson Park next month on the 15th. I may even get a table. Are you going to digfest ? or the Freddy Show ?

oldgoat

Oct 21, 2008
Krisrock said:
Thanks Y'all for kind words. Goat, I am donating two days dig at my mound for door prizes , but I probably will not make it to digfest. I will however be at the Fredericksburg Flint stone at Lady Bird Johnson Park next month on the 15th. I may even get a table. Are you going to digfest ? or the Freddy Show ?
definately, digfest, not sure bout freddy yet...was hoping to get to meet at digfest but maybe next time.....goat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread