IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
ace 250/garret pinpointer, garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out again found 4 silver dimes and two new tokens! Photo190.jpg Photo191.jpg

Upvote 3

silversurfer1111

Jul 14, 2012
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
GARRET AT PRO ..Whites Classic SL. . modified 9 Function Metal Detector from Harbor Freight tools
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice silver !:occasion14:

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
The Fascination token from Butte is listed in Rubick's Montana tokens book as one of three varieties. He doesn't explain what a "Free Card" token would be used for, but one of the other varieties is good for a 10¢ card. He indicates "Estimated Value" of $3
John in the Great 208

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Fascination token from Butte is listed in Rubick's Montana tokens book as one of three varieties. He doesn't explain what a "Free Card" token would be used for, but one of the other varieties is good for a 10¢ card. He indicates "Estimated Value" of $3
John in the Great 208
Did it say what year?
Gotta love dem tokens!
Carl

cambria09

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2012
Florida
Detector(s) used
Mine Lab Sovereign Elite, Mine Lab Etrac, Garrett ATMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Iazim. Real nice finds. How old are the merc's? Always love to see tokens, the Fascination one is too right. Palmolive soap tokens must have been handed out by the millions we have two like yours for "Crystal Cocoa" soap found here in FL. Thanks for posting.

C9

OP
OP
IAMZIM

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
John in the Great 208
Thanks "idahotokens"! I know mr Rubick as I have helped out in taking care of his mother in Butte who has MS. I knew his father well, he passed away last year, very sad, I used to get to geather with him and show him the tokens I find, and he would show me his, he is really missed!

OP
OP
IAMZIM

IAMZIM

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2011
Butte City, Montana
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Iazim. Real nice finds. How old are the merc's? Always love to see tokens, the Fascination one is too right. Palmolive soap tokens must have been handed out by the millions we have two like yours for "Crystal Cocoa" soap found here in FL. Thanks for posting.

C9
HI Cambria09! The mercs are 1920s and 1945, whats funny is the rosie is 1946, i thought that was cool since the last year for the mercs was 45' and the first year for the rosies was 46'!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice,love the tokens.

Top Member Reactions