OP
50cent

50cent

Silver Member
Nov 16, 2012
Super-Skunksville x1000.
Primary Interest:
Other
I order'd from 4 different banks this week, it wont make a difference. I cant even order from work any more because the past 8 boxes of dimes were 2012p. I sayz it once and I sayz it'gain, silva is drying up. but thanks for the encouragement.

Eminem

Banned
Jul 20, 2012
Motor City
Detector(s) used
Not sure
Primary Interest:
Other
dimes are horrible homie. I got 7 skunk boxes o haves this week...wack

occy

Oct 21, 2012
St Aug
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal sword
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
At least he can act.
gun-movie.jpg

bigscores

Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hard to search any real volume when you're not old enough to drive.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
What happened to 50 and EM? They just posted at 8 PM, and now they gone at 6AM. Is it because of the fake stamp thing. I would think that only On A Roll would be banned for that.

Last edited:

LooseChange

Sep 28, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What happened to 50 ands EM? He just posted at 8 PM, and now he's gone at 6AM. Is it because of the fake stamp thing. I would think that only On A Roll would be banned for that.

One or the other of them claimed to have gotten the exact same stamp on a bunch of boxes - the stamp that was proven to be a digital edit.. I'm not sure what happened to the other one.

Turns out that there was an orchestrated conspiracy to bombard the forum with fake skunk stories to reduce the number of hobbyists. There was at least one other thread with very questionable posts by 3-4 members. 3 of them are on timeout. The 4th will probably lay low for a while on accord of the warnings from mod.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread